Team Demolition fleet match co-ordination

Ben Zwycky

OK, Demolition's first official fleet match is on Sunday (24th April), people! 6:30pm GMT

Current members of team Demolition are:

Boran Zavok (Ben Zwycky)

Kynlif (Krasus)

Ryken Toth (Zane Marlowe)

Gul Maroc (Marc Wubbema)

Which of you will have no problems making that time, and which of you are unsure?

Need to add a bit more bass to that evil laugh, there, Marc. Big deep breath and then strong from the diaphram, makes it more convincing. Like this:

MUA-HAHAHAHAHAHAAA!

See the difference?

• 2 weeks later...

Shuttle Strike/ Arena Deathmatch for Sunday 8th May 1830 GMT versus team Alpha. Who's available?

[ 05-02-2005, 07:39 AM: Message edited by: Ben Zwycky ]

With the new match rules, we should be able to start reasonably on time (half an hour late at the absolute maximum, usually 15 minutes late max). Also under the new rules, if more than 3 members of the team turn up, they can all play

I'd like to welcome Team Demolition's newest member, Gul Nevec (Jack Decker). We are now a full 5 strong and very lethal

• 1 month later...

Another victory for team Demolition

First it was for 1500 points,

then for 2500 points

this last one was for 3500 points,

So we're going to have to try for a 7000-point victory to keep our pattern going....

It could have been a 7000-pointer yesterday if it wasn't for all that connection trouble, but can't complain, can't complain...

We're living up to our name so far

Still no word from Wraith about next weekend.

[ 06-20-2005, 12:20 PM: Message edited by: Ben Zwycky ]

I have issued a challenge to Alpha for Saturday 9th or Sunday 10th July at 6pm GMT- this challenge has yet to be confirmed. Who's available?

The challenge has been accepted for Sunday July 10th at 6pm GMT. The match will be Eye in the Sky.

Availability, please? I will not be there.