saying hello after a loooooonnnng time

Cmdr Ristar

Most of you might not know me, but I was one of the first guys in ISS.

I've been playing Star Wars Galaxies, World of Warcraft and EVE online.

I wanted to come back to the game that got me all started and see what was going on. I had a lot of fun in this game.

Hope to get to know you guys, and for those that remember me, gonna be fun getting reacquainted!!

Commander Ristar, I only read stories about you, it would be an honour to get to know you

And same as Jack, i'm also a relative new face around here, joining the fleet about a week or so before Jack.

Good to see you got the Shogun out of the mothballs And looking forward to some trainings sessions (as soon as I get AWA)

Jeehun Ristar! Glad to meet you. I'm especially pleased to find "old-timers" since we've added so much to the fleet. If you haven't already, check out our fleet site at www.issfleet.com, and get registered there so we can get you updated. Wings, leadership, and other things have changed since you've been gone, and we'll need to get you back up to speed.

I'll be especially interested to hear your thoughts on the fleet history I compiled/edited/composed from the various stuff out there. Anyway, welcome back, and clear skies!

I think you'll be pleasantly suprised with what we've done with the fleet, though I'm sure you'll be able to make a significant contribution in those areas where we are still lacking.

Welcome back, sir!

*Arranges guard of honour to welcome back former fleet commander*

quote:

Originally posted by buckthesystem:

just got an e-mail telling me i had a pm from a fella called quasar trying to recruit me into vanguard fleet!

I assumed, incorrectly in this case, that you were not yet part of any Fleet, Buck. But at least my message prompted you to return to the InSystem Support Fleet. Welcome back!

quote:

Originally posted by Zane Marlowe:

Hey Buck,

Might want to get yourself over to our new site (issfleet.com) and register. Get involved man! There's plenty to do, and there's a new release to play with.

Welcome back!

thank you kindly. as much as i would love too, I'm afraid not having a computer at home makes it a pointless exercise. but i promise that I'll be back to ISS when i do get one. I look forward to playing with you all again.

Well don't forget that your presence in the community and your ability to play the game are not the same thing. You can participate and advance without having the current version of the game installed. If you have time, that's great, if you don't have an eligible computer, that's not a dealbreaker. Give it a little thought, experienced commanders are valuable to us.