Please help

Faramir

The next questions. Help please:

1. How to force the shuttle to join station that, for example to buy spare parts or something to sell?

On command "Fly to..." he simply flies up to station and starts to turn around of it, not trying to join.

2. Except for that it is completely not clear as to act in a situation when it is necessary to hold on the padded ship a shuttle up to station.

If you want to use a shuttle to trade you will need to pilot it yourself and then dock with a s/station. Order your commander to go to the shuttle, and then launch it. You will then find you can dock and trade from the shuttle if you fly to a s/station and hit alt/D as usual.

I do not follow question 2 - sorry.

I think that by the second question he means "how can you regain control of your ship and still pilot the shuttle" If that's what he means then the answer is you can't, the option to just hop between ship, shuttles and fighters has been removed from BC:M. It's not realistic to do so.By the way if you are leaving the ship, make sure you give it some orders first. By the way, I am Russian too, been living in US since I was 11.

I think he is asking how to tow a broken ship to the station with the help of your shuttle. If that's it then go to your shuttle, lock onto your battlcruiser, fly close to it and hit "t" for tractorbeam, and tow it to the station, when you are within 25k, dock back with your battlcruiser and once inside hit "alt-d" to dock with the station. If you want to tow something thats already being towed then you can't do it.

[ 04-13-2001: Message edited by: Soback ]