Demo problem .....

Sennover

Actually, this is for theBC 300ad demo. I wanted to try it to see the diferenc between the 3000ad version and the millenium version. but when I start the game, this happends:

a grey screen apears, with a lot of color stripes going from top to bottom. And then I can't do anything. I know Windows still works on the bacground, 'cause when I press alt+F4, the screens turns darkish as it should be, only without the option window with "shutdown" and "restart". So I can't shut it down or anything and have to mannually restart the PC...

Do you guys know how I can fix this problem ?

My specs:

Pentium II 350 MHz

Windows 98 Version 4.10 build 1034.2222 A

63 MB (66,568,192 bytes)RAM

Microsoft wsock32.dll, cer 2.2, 32bit

Nvidia RIVA 128/128ZX

Those are my specs.

I've followed some of the facts and I manadged to return to Windows normally, and loaclised my problem to:

I don't think my game is on debug mode, so it searches for th CD... How do I put it in debug mode ?

1.0 version is not supported, I don't think you can get all the bug fixes anywhere, so find version 2.0 in the stores and download the update patches and you will be set, or just wait a little bit, BC:M is almoust out.

Sennover, if I have to delete one more of your threads, I am going to kick you OUT of my site.

The BC3K v2.09 demo is self-installing. There is NO need to tinker with ANY of its settings - nor does it require you to be in any mode.

If you can't run the BC3K v2.0x demo, why bother?

This forum is for the BCM demo. Do NOT post anything else in here.

Consider yourself warned.

[ 04-15-2001: Message edited by: Supreme Cmdr ]