BCM demo preview on EB

The game/demo preview link at EB is up.

IF you have played the demo, you can post your preview/thoughts there. Be sure to read the review guidelines. If you think I'm strict here, just know that malicious reviews (you can tell, by just reading them) will be deleted immediately.

So, if you're a tester or just someone who played the demo, spread the word.

Demo Episode Two is coming.

[ 05-22-2001: Message edited by: Supreme Cmdr ]

SC-As you know I was with you on the first part of the External Beta Testers. I would have stayed with you to the end but I had a major motherboard burnout and it took my hardrives with it. when I was able to get back up with a new PC you had already moved on and I was locked out. I am glad all is going well and everything is looking like there is Gold in the near future.

As for the Demo, it is great and the personal touches on the Personel Scan are great. After I patched it so I could land on the Stations it worked like a dream. I didn't have any trouble with the video card (VOODOO 5 5500. I followed the FAQs and had a smooth entrance into the game. The frame rate was averaging about 63fps and only dropped to about 47fps at the highest peek of traffic. The graphics were as good if not better then expected and the blending was flawless.

The ship controls were smooth and responsive and the transition to other screens went very smoothly. I was pleasantly surprised with the new Tacops Menue, it was great....

Looking forward to getting back with you again in the future.

All those hours with the early beta was well worth it and I thank you for the chance to be a part of THE MOST AWSOME GAME. The scope of the game and your unflinching support for BC3K was the reason that I have stayed with this game for all these years.

Thanks again SC for the all that you have given the Gaming world ...

'MAX'

[ 05-22-2001: Message edited by: Maxamillian ]

I have never had a reason to post a review about a game before but I felt I had to in this case. Never before has a game taken so much of my life as this one has. I have to admit I was a bit sceptical when I joined this form about a year ago, but I'm really glad I did. Great work SC and all the team.

Glowing review posted.

I don't even see new reviews there, except for the two that were there yesterday. Page seems to be busted. Oh well. I'll send them email.

Also, I think the reviews get reviewed to see if they meet with the EB guidelines, before being posted.

[ 05-23-2001: Message edited by: Supreme Cmdr ]

quote:

Originally posted by Supreme Cmdr:

I don't even see new reviews there, except for the two that were there yesterday. Page seems to be busted. Oh well. I'll send them email.

[ 05-23-2001: Message edited by: Supreme Cmdr ]

From what I can understand when a review is submitted it takes a few days for it to be reviewed and then they post it on the page.