BCM Episode 2 Release News

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonderfull, Derek! Our call has been answered.......

Yay!

quote:

Posted by nos4a2:

Does anyone know E2's size?

Um the HC version at FilePlanet is 121.4 MB (according to their download page).

Don't see any word of a LC version (see readme file). (stares at 56k modem) Lol, it's gonna be a long night.

---

LINKS REMOVED

[ 06-22-2001: Message edited by: Supreme Cmdr ]

[ 06-22-2001: Message edited by: Cmdr Nova ]

The File Planet mirrors are up. Am waiting for confirmation from Tucows, 3Dfiles, 3Dgamers etc.

Check the demo readme file for the link.

There is NO low content version (didn't you read the readme file?). The demo is 127MB

quote:

Originally posted by Epsilon 5:

w00t! This is as c00l as my l33t sux0r cs p90!

Currently downloading at 32k/s

dr000l....

[ 06-22-2001: Message edited by: Epsilon 5 ]

Wtf? Do I need to learn a new language or something?

Derek Ive spent alot of Moolaa on computer stuff and whatnot and Sheesh lord knows the countless updates ive slogged thru but , when I see a game that looks as good as this and considering the scope of this project man o man , Why arent you working for NASA? Why hasnt anyone else with a budget the size of Montana been able to deliver on such a product as this, Derek What are you made of < I think your alien > thats a good thing cause your programing skilzz are inhuman not mortal defies logic ...OH excuse me Ive gotta go clean my face off got a little crap on my nose, there hehe ok Just wanna say T H A N K S ... PS Ive just restablished my BCM order at EB and canceled my AnarchyOnline order whew... and im a AnarchyOnline Beta4 tester Amazing game but.............................BCM is better. bye

[ 06-22-2001: Message edited by: aramike ]

3 minutes till we begin d/l...ahh...i've been waiting for this day for a while. yes Anarchy online was a great game (but not great enough..because now itz in the recycle bin so that i dont go back to it..)...luckily i stumbled upon the BC forum after having given up...sorry to say D but none of my post were replied to and everybody who i got in contact with werent so....nice

but i am back in here with my newbie ensign thing eagerly waiting for that little sound the computer makes when it finishes a download.that sweet little sound...well, sounds just like this one...lets see what this one is saying.............ahh...my special reserved spot is finally ready....downloading at 75k/sec.....um...not too bad....what to do what to do..THIS THING STILL ON?!?!?!?!

Well, 2.8kbps on 3dgamers......

I told you my phone lines were bad. My 56k doesnt even live up to a 33.6k.

I've tried changing isps, access numbers, and other stuff. The phone company does say it's the lines... Oh well.

At least in 12hrs,11min, I'll have the demo!!! lol..... At least I'm okay with leaving the internet on that long (unlimited monthly access, and all). I hope I'm not missing any important calls....

quote:

12hrs,11min

That's it sonny, back in the good ol' days we didn't need any of this fancy DSL and CABLE, hell we were just happy to have a hot meal and a straw mat.

lol

For real I feel your pain dude. If they EVER try to disconnect my DSL and try to make me dial up I will guard it with my AK. I WON't go back do ya hear me?!? I WON't!

I started my download and should be done when I get out of prison tonight. Yes I work with Murders, Rapist, Robbers, and guys who think I am cute. Fun job!!!! In about two weeks I will get rid of this 56k modem and get me a real connection that I should have had a month ago.