Check out the Attention to Detail!

Tyrrian

Man I like this Game. Having turned renegade and wiped out the Alderan station I pursued a couple of the fighters it managed to launch to attack me. I destroyed one and damaged the other. The damaged when fled and I follow in the BC along with my 4 launched interceptors. Wanting to see the fireworks I used f10 to see my target and noticed little sparks flying of the crafy all over the place. The craft was badly damaged and the sparks just added to it. Nice attention to detail, well done SC.

Jez.

I've got an idea....why don't we get some cheap VR glasses thingy from argos or something. I bet BCM would look and feel damn good then. I lost my last argos catalog so do u know how much those glases cost and are they compatible with pc's? Hey thanks again for trying to help me with ordering BCM last time. I've now got my credit card back (finally) and this time with on-line fraud thingy protection. You see years ago I got shafted big-time by some stupid hackers!!

quote:

Originally posted by Fendi:

I've got an idea....why don't we get some cheap VR glasses thingy from argos or something. I bet BCM would look and feel damn good then.

No, goodness no, don't do that!

You'll die of over-stimulation!!!

Stimulation is goooood!!(hehe). I would've thought that someone else would have thought of it before me. Just imagine....3D sounds, 3D views, oh and don't forget the rumble pack!!

Hehe... Argos is banned in our house. Too much temptation for the wife!! Glad to see you have sorted out your ordering problem. I see you out there amongst the stars....

[ 07-09-2001: Message edited by: Tyrrian ]

Heh! Wait till she subscribes to GRATTAN'S Catalouge....Hence why I 'mysteriously' cancelled ALL my credit cards

As long as my wife don't know i'm ordering this game from the net everything should be O.K. If she does find out I expect to cancell all my credit cards again as she would be ordering all manner of stuff and ultimately order from a dodgy site hence the headache of trying to recover my cash from some stupid hackers again.