Save Game

Guest Andromada

Guest Andromada

I am very new to the BC universe, so I apoligize if question is placed in the wrong place. Is there anyway to save a game and come back? I have read through the documentation, but have not seen anything regarding this question (it could be there and I may have missed it). I have saved games, but the resume button does not work.

On another note, this game is awesome. Even the demo has a large universe that is alive. I am extremely eager for the full game to come out. This is the game that I have wished someone would make for years.

The demo missions are Instant Action missions, which do not support game saving. Only the campaign modes will support game saves.

Check the README FILE (the latest one is online Here and is constantly updated). It clearly states that (and I quote), "Note that the demos do not support saving of games."

In Demo Episode 1, SC forgot to disable the save game button in Instant Action, which has been corrected in Episode 2.

I asked the same question back a few months ago.

I was also the one who noticed that he forgot to take out the save game button from IA.

http://www.3000ad.com/demo/bcmdemo.html

Its around halfway down the page.

Check for "03-31-2001 13:01" timestamp.