E3 demo schedule

Supreme Cmdr

I am working on it as we speak and it should be out by the upcoming weekend.

It will contain some of the missions from both the E1 and E2 demos - with some variations. Probably nothing else since its pointless, now that the game is Gold.

The fact that weapons will now work, means that the fp missions included in the E2 demo will be more exciting. Especially since there will now be marines shooting at you.

[ 10-14-2001: Message edited by: Supreme Cmdr ]

heh, I doubt it. I've been working on multiplayer and haven't touched the demo for several days now. Maybe next week. Besides, now that the game is shipping next week, I have no incentive to drop what I'm doing in order to release, yet another demo.

quote:

Originally posted by Supreme Cmdr:

the game is shipping next week

That is EB's shipping date isn't it? Does that date also apply for BMT?

EDIT: I see this has been answered in a BCM general discussion topic. Nevermind then!

[ 10-20-2001: Message edited by: buckthesystem ]

Im not going to order because I dont think that many people where I live will want the game. (let alone know about it) But of course... I could be wrong... (that could be a fatal mistake because the second it hits shelves im there )

quote:

Im not going to order because I dont think that many people where I live will want the game.

......My real life best friend doesn't like BCM because of BC's reputation, and because of propaganda a-la Shirley. So what? I'm still planning to get it.

quote:

no i did order the gam,already, i just can't wait i need some new bcm action now!

The game's gonna be shipped before any new demo is released.

quote:

SC posted on 10-27-2001

Yep, the game is shipping before any new demo. Besides, I'm taking it easy and the effort going into another demo can go toward doing the mp code.

Ahem!!!Then in that case the demo is not really important.on my knees beggingPlease, please finish the mp code first.

You guys b*****r off!!! Stop bugging the Sc from coding the mp.