Universal Combat Demo Status

Supreme Cmdr

quote:

Originally posted by AWD2:

I was curious if buying 2 copies would give you the royalties you were entitled to at the 40$ price point?

It would not. Simple maths: two copies mean double "base" production costs...

Best regards

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only reason that I would be contributing would be to make sure that the SC recoups some of his losses on this game if DC actually gets away with this crap.

I would expect nothing in return, because of the fact that the SC has given me far more as far as enjoyable gameplay hours then any game developer ever has.

I owe him, so if he gets screwed, this money would be free and Gratas, with no strings attached.

It would be up to him what he would and would not do with it.

It won't be a lot from me, but if a bunch of us pitch in, it could add up in a hurry.

I know the SC is not on the verge of shutting down or anthing if this thing actually goes south, but it would make me feel better in the long run, and would also be a poke in the eye to DC because the SC would be getting the money directly from me, and not go through their slippery little fingers.

quote:

Originally posted by Jaguar:

...this money would be free and Gratas, with no strings attached.

Admirable but not very practical. If you want a much bigger pot, it might be better to place any and all UC support (patches, mods, tools, etc.) in a locked part of the forum ... accessible only to those with a (paid for) key code.

Just a thought.