3000AD Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Supreme Cmdr

Universal Combat A World Apart Demo (Updated)

By popular demand and in light of the game now available on various sites (TryMedia, Direct2Drive) etc we have today released a new and updated demo. This version

1. uses the latest v1.00.09 game kernel
  2. incorporates tweaked versions of all the twelve scenarios, including tutorials for them
  3. includes new content and graphics fx not seen in the previous demos
  4. includes newly enabled features not available in the previous demos. e.g. you will now be able to exit your command craft in space or on a planet.

The demo should start appearing on various sites later in the day. Spread the word!

EDIT: FileCloud already has the new demo

Im supposed to get for my birthday ...but no present openings until dinner o.o Darn family traditions.

Demo will tide me over ^_^

...anyone seen Raziel around? I hope the gift he was expecting wasn't Poison Ivy; seeing as he's disappeared.

Must be one helluva dinner Raz. What u guys having? Goat?

Steak and garlic potatoes , topped off with a desert of Triple chocolate cheesecake. The last being the reason I haven't been around, dentist appointments and what not

For those of you cheapskates still sitting on the fence, I've updated the demo to the latest 1.00.11 game version and which includes the significant audio revision.

Check the demo mirrors for it, but File Front already has it up.