EarthCom Fleets Pinboard

Supreme Cmdr

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CMD-BLACK is no longer in the team, and I have set a joining password, which I am PM'ing to you, Firestar. Please pass it on to the other members of Earthcom.

The official servers are up (I was having some problems finding them, but they are there now, and I have just logged in to server 2)

Sorry didnt get to post a reply quick enough been at work all morning. But yes I'm CMD.BLACK and i guess i hit the submit twice cause it signed me on twice. My fellow team mates have solved that problem though. I am going to re join using password that was e-mailed to me. If any of my team have X-fire feel free to add me on under name jayball91. See ya around space

Acknowledged Sir...also, we are able to get on the servers...Teamspeak is another matter for me. It seems that when i ask the thing to search for 3000AD, it comes out with 0 servers...I have been following the guidelines fine...just cant recognize the servers in the program...

No problem with connecting to the servers on 3000AD though.. I will try to connect again when i finish work...

firestar out.

Guest Remo Williams

Thats because the official 3000AD TS server is down. Do a search for "Prime" then you will find the TS server we are using at the moment. The complete TS server name is "Prime Fleet West". You should already have the password since I sent it to all fleet members at the same time I sent the game server password through the DB.

• 4 weeks later...

Team S.C.I.D. has only two members registered in it, and I know there are more of you who want to get involved in fleet play. Please create an account at

http://www.bcfleets.net

using the same user name as here and join your team, otherwise you will be unable to take part in fleet league activities.

Chaos is coming- answer the call to arms and defend the honour of your fleet!

• 1 month later...
Guest Remo Williams

Attention EarthCom Alliance Members!

A roll call was issued by the fleets DB for all Vanguard Fleet members. Please report in ASAP so that you can be counted as active and receive your MP or RP assignments.

• 3 years later...

Commander Teknocack Prime, you are hereby assigned the rank of Sergeant Major. Please update your signature and include the Firestorm-class ECV Stormhammer. Congratulations, Commander!

Read this. Place the following into your signature:

Recruit Badman, ECV Ashdod

Vanguard Fleet

You'll start out as a crewmember on my own ship (though I doubt our characters will even make it over to my ship on the Apogee mission). Then, advance your rank once each time you post in-character in the current RP mission - until I tell you to stop. We will work out a more permanent assignment for you, based on your char's experience commanding the Roman army, after the mission.

Welcome to Vanguard Fleet, Badman! :jam_on:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Usually in PF roll calls was initiated by the Fleet Leader or the Personnel Officer from when I was appointed so. Originally only the Fleet Leader (aka Remo) was the one who puts up the roll calls.

I think it's something reserved to the command staff to check and keep personnel on their toes.