Supreme Cmdr

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

Originally posted by firestar:

Also, is the Team Speak a setup that we need to download or is it on the server itself? What does it involve...eg: what can u do and not do etc.

firestar waiting

Here is a link to the TeamSpeak Client

Here is a link to the League Multi-Player Handbook Which contains all the info needed to setup and use TeamSpeak.

Again Remo,

You are a lifesaver...what would i do with out your help. You guys are the best. I am in the middle of doing some serious upgrades to my computer. Found out the problem with the mic is a hardware prob. One of the iodes was burned so it was interfering. Anyway, i will be on my assignments as soon as UCAWA arrives. Also, am upgrading the motherboard, graphic card...everything including 2gb of ram...with a 128mb video ram ati card. I hope this will take care of the MP situation...lol

Thanks again Sirs!!

firestar (appreciative)

Remo,

Upgraded (check out my system profile now) Still waiting for UCAWA to arrive. Will call BMT Micro tonight to find out exactly when it left nc. I also downloaded Teamspeak and am reading the handbook as well.

Will keep you posted and thanx a bundle!

firestar

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

Originally posted by firestar:

Remo,

Upgraded (check out my system profile now) Still waiting for UCAWA to arrive. Will call BMT Micro tonight to find out exactly when it left nc. I also downloaded Teamspeak and am reading the handbook as well.

Will keep you posted and thanx a bundle!

firestar

Nice rig you have there it should have no problem running AWA.

Once the game arrives you'll be set. EarthCom will be holding a fleet MP practice session soon. Hopefully you'll be able to join in the fun.

Guest Remo Williams

I created Vanguard's MP team over at GalCom Online. Now I need all MP members of the fleet to join the team so that you can compete in MP against the other fleets.

If you are still waiting on your copy of AWA or UCG go ahead and join the team now. When you join the team there is no join password when asked just leave the field blank.

All EarthCom MP members should be signed up with the team by Friday the 28th. Whether youÔÇÖre able to play now or not.

So get over to GalCom Online today and sign up for S.C.I.D.

Guest Remo Williams

Thanks

Firestar

Wolfheart

Matchoo

For signing up with S.C.I.D I know some of you are still waiting on the game, but don't let this discourage you there is still plenty of time to play in the competition.

We still need the rest of Vanguards MP members to join if there are any. Who ever doesn't sign up for the MP team I will assume you are RP members and expect to see some sort of RP activity from you to support your fleet over the coming month, using one of the available methods for fleet RP.

If you are unsure of how to RP for Vanguard fleet just drop me a PM.

A few weeks a go I was made the wing leader of the RP authors because I didn't have an internet connection I could use to play. I have one now, so I'll be doing MP instead of RP and I guess I should probably be lowered back down to cadet, and then someone else can be made wing leader of RP Authors for Vanguard.

Guest Remo Williams

OK I'll transfer you to SCID in the DB.

BTW the "RP Authurs" group has been renamed "Recon Ops". All of Vanguards RP members need to adjust your sigs acordingly.

Also those of you that still have EarthCom Alliance in your sig linked to your website please remove this ASAP and link Vanguard fleet to your website if you want a link to your website in your sig.

Guest Remo Williams

The following Cadets were discharged from the EarthCom Academy this morning for failing to report into the Oct. roll call and prolonged inactivity without posting a LOA.

Cadet Alamandorious

Cadet Athrun

Cadet babs

Cadet JoralStargazer

Remo Out.

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

Originally posted by LB:

BTW way I am in MP for AWA i'm just waiting for it to arrive

Then go join the team while your waiting for your AWA CD to arrive.

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

Originally posted by LB:

To the best of my knowledge I am on MP, I am on team Yukon which is our north america mp team, but I'll check the DB just in case, if it says differently, we can go from there

Join the team at http://www.galcom.net

The Vanguard MP team is SCID as I announced almost two weeks ago.

Greetings again Remo,

Well, my copy of UCAWA and Gold arrived in the mail today. I am checking out the tutorial first to see how many changes there are in the new games. Also, will check on the MP status as well. Will keep you posted.

firestar (happy)