New recruits wanting to join, report here - this is NOT a roll call thread

Supreme Cmdr

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Remo Williams

Actually everyone's fleet signature is wrong in this fleet according to the guidelines for fleet signatures set by the SC back in 2000.

The topic was lost in the transfer though it appears when we moved from the old bc3000.com domain, or I would post a link.

I'll inform your FL of the proper format at this Sundays FL meeting.

Try this one, originally posted for Orion Fleet. After the meeting, my assistant leaders will work with you further to get Vanguard Fleet members' signatures in line with this standard that I remember all too well from my days in Prime. We have not yet implemented the launch locations (which will be either for MP, or RP, not both) and RP Wing mottos because our full structure, upon which they depend, has not yet been approved. More details will be discussed at the FL meeting. Thank you, Remo, for bringing uniform signatures back to my attention.

quote:

Originally posted by firestar:

Tek,

I think I got the sig now but if not tell me how to correct it and thanks for your help.

It looks like you are missing the Earthcom logo and the actual links. The stuff below is similar to how mine is set up, but with most of your info. Make sure everything below is correct and be sure to replace the XXXX in the system profile information with your actual profile number.

This should get you mostly there as far as the sig goes, and then when we have the exact details this weekend on how it should look we can fix our sigs.

code:

Commander Firestar

ECV Firestar

- (
)

Roleplay Authors - Vanguard Fleet

earthcom_logo.jpg

I have increased the DB security levels of Matchoo and Wolfheart to level 2. Please note that the parenthetical designations next to our names (i.e. "Fleet Leader" for three of our members, and "Alliance Leader" for me) only refer to FleetDB security levels. To clarify, I am the Vanguard Fleet Leader, Teknocack is the Second-In-Command, or Fleet XO, and Wolfheart and Matchoo are the other two assistant leaders. The three of you, together, comprise my assistant leadership staff.

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

Originally posted by Marvin:

quote:

Originally posted by LB:

...ready for training

Oh yeah ... right. As it so happens, you taught your "instructor" just about everything he knows.

I guess the old saying is true: "What goes around, comes around."

Excuce me, but what are you talking about Marvin? I'm hoping a past member of Prime hasn't created a second account here on the forums and joined Vanguard?

Send me a PM on this matter ASAP.

quote:

Originally posted by Remo Williams:

Excuce me, but what are you talking about Marvin? I'm hoping a past member of Prime hasn't created a second account here on the forums and joined Vanguard?

Link

have you been able to get on the uc servers?

Here is what i did:

I started up the multiplayer icon for uc not ucawa or gold, and it loaded my game fine and went to the multiplayer screen but then couldnt detect any servers. Second thing, I tried to start up the one that says start mp server and i was able to get on that one...what gives?

What i saw on the mp server was a tacops screen with buttons on the left and i checked at the top and sure enough i was on the server for that. What am i doing wrong on the uc servers 1,2,etc.?