New recruits wanting to join, report here - this is NOT a roll call thread

Supreme Cmdr

There are no public UC servers. (there haven't been for a while). They were all switched over to AWA (and UCG when it's out).

THe tacops screen you saw was the server you were running on your machine for other people to connect to (or for you to connect to on the same machine if it's powerful enough)

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ensign

Member # 7282

Rate Member posted 10-24-2005 07:29 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, i tried to get on the server last night...got on once...tried again and no go...this morning i was able to get on and actually had a ship in space Didnt have time to actually start exploring but it looks like the first thing is making some cash. Geez 95 plutonium sux...anyway, i will try to get the teamspeak going as well.

firestar out.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

You applied to ISS fleet. If you want to join Earthcom, you should choose Vanguard from the 'desired fleet:' drop-list when making your application. I'm just going to refuse your application so you can try it again, I don't have the authority to accept you and then transfer you to Vanguard, only a fleet database admin can do that.

OK?

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

Originally posted by Ben Zwycky:

You applied to ISS fleet. If you want to join Earthcom, you should choose Vanguard from the 'desired fleet:' drop-list when making your application. I'm just going to refuse your application so you can try it again, I don't have the authority to accept you and then transfer you to Vanguard, only a fleet database admin can do that.

OK?

I would have taken care of it since I asked him to register to the DB. I'll go look if your profiles is still there axxO I'll accept it and move it to Vanguard. Unless you want to stay with ISS either way is fine with me.

Ok you've been approved for EarthCom's Vanguard Fleet. Go to the link below and post so you can begin your tour at the Vanguard fleet academy.

http://www.primefleet.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi

Remo Out.

• 3 years later...

Read this. To join this Fleet, just post here, in the thread you're reading right now. If I say you're in, you're in. Welcome to Vanguard Fleet!

To stay in, just post a few times a year where I tell ya:

1) once a month in the current month's roll call thread (or start one if I drop the ball) and

2) at least once per year in the RP forum.

Initiative goes a long way with me. You wanna move up fast? One way's to start a new month's roll call thread before I do. That means you too, Tek. :)

All right, I'm back in. I will try not to overextend myself and have to leave people hanging like I have done in the past, so I can only commit to the minimum posting right now. Also, like you I desperately need a rig upgrade before I can play online. Time to once again become one with the Tao of Battlecruiser(these games will always be the BC series to me). :salute:

Hey there, fellow Portlander. No worries on RL time, you've seen what I ask above, that's it.

Your assignment is to start October's roll call thread. Then you're off the hook for the rest of the month.

Welcome back, Tek :salute: