October Roll Call

Quazar

Click here to read Earthcom's membership policy. Then post in this topic to be counted as an Earthcom member.

New or potential members should not post in this thread until approved in the Fleet DataBase. If you are interested in membership or have questions about Earth Command, read this thread.

Well back again, so i report in, though the char is still listed as MIA and will need to stay that way for some time to come at least.

Little information for those that access the Earthcom forum, i just updated the board software (since im on leave for the next 2 weeks), during update the URL for the board changed to the one below

http://forum.earthcom.de/ikonboard.cgi

please update your links (website should soon be udpated as well, and it is more than time for that, sorry that it has fallen in disuse)

T C and I have been conversing for the past week about the structure and general status of the Alliance. Even if only for a short time, it is an honor to have our leader among us again.

Until further notice, all roll call topics will be archived, upon conclusion, as a record of member attendance.