January 2005 Vanguard Fleet Roll Call

Quazar

Click here to read Earthcom's membership policy. Then post in this topic to be counted as an Earthcom member.

New or potential members should not post in this thread until approved in the Fleet DataBase. If you are interested in membership or have questions about the Earth Command Alliance or Vanguard Fleet, read this thread. Then, if your decide to apply for membership in our fleet, post your intention here.

Happy New Year, gentlemen. Sound off.

• 3 weeks later...

Good work, Walker.

quote:

Originally posted
by Walker:

Thank you Strategic Commander Quazar!

You're welcome. The Strategic Commander rank is part of the Galcom chain of command. I use it only as a temporary place-holder rank until Earthcom's organizational infrastructure is finalized. For now, please address me as Fleet Leader Quazar. My temp rank is Strategic Commander; but my position is Fleet Leader. This is completely separate from the User Titles shown below our public display names.

• 11 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

No I haven't, I've had issues to deal with on UCAWA similar to Cruiser's postings at "UCAWA tech issues" switching PERSCAN/Bridge and CTD's. Among other things it prompted me to format and re-install.I'm now waiting for support to send a activation no. If I can produce some documentation on that issue(at your recommendation as SC requested he deal with just cruiser for now)I might be able to help out.The CTD has been happening since UC and when I purchased UCAWA I was hoping it would go away but it didn't and I don't know if it was just my sys.

Anyway, I'm making contact as you requested and it's good to be here still.I haven't been able to continue honing my tactical skills for some time now but expect to be back in the battle soon. I was just getting familiar with the on-line senario when this situation poped up,I'm getting anxious to get back into it and bring my skills back up to par. I'm concerned about this CTD as it makes it difficult to deal with intruders. "salute"