EarthCom wants YOU!!!!

KreKol

Are you looking for a Fleet to join? Not sure witch one to join? I ask you to take a look at this one before you decide. EarthCom Fleet is based in Sol, Earth. It is Earth's separate military forces. Though it is a mainly planetary force, it still has quite a few space bound assets. Earthstar in orbit around Jupiter is this fleet's primary asset for space operations. EarthCom Fleet is currently led by Commander T. C. McQueen. We also have a special fleet called SCID. SCID Fleet is a branch of EarthCOM and stands for Special Counter- Insurgency Division. They are responsible for repressing the Insurgency. Being a specialized fleet, any member of a GALCOM or EarthCom fleet, can be assigned to SCID on special assignment, as is necessary to facilitate a specific mission objective. This division is under the command of T. C. McQueen.

We are mostly a defensive Fleet but that does not mean we will always stay in Sol. We have several positions open, including command positions. If you are interested or want more information about us, please go here:

EarthCom or you can contact me here: [email protected] and I will answer any questions you have.

P.S. We should have a Fleet server when Multiplayer comes out. Keep that in mind when thinking about joining our Fleet.

[ 01-10-2002: Message edited by: KreKol ]

• 2 months later...

quote:

What exactly do fleets do, I know they role play but will they operate like a clan once multiplayer is out?

If you have ever been in the Military then you would have the full grasp of what the fleets are. If not then kind of like clans, but there is a chain of command. That would be the easiest way of explaining it.

Guest Grayfox

its easy. you join the group (or fleet) as the bottom man on the totem pole. you do what your told by those with higher rank (hence the CoC), dont mouth off to anyone of higher rank, if you have a complaint about someone of higher rank harassing you etc, you talk to whoever is in charge of you etc etc. and always salute a superior officer... even if you think hes superior only in rank

and most importantly HAVE FUN

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...