EarthCom Query

Nimbus

The easiest way to describe us is calling us a police force for Earth. Our main enemy are the Insurgents. We also go after rouge Galcom commanders. Playing as a EarthCom commander in the game can be a little slow. The only enemies you will find when you first start out are the Insurgents. For more information you can go to our site EarthCom or email me [email protected] . If you are looking for a fleet to join, you are more then welcome to join us. We have several positions open.

Well, let me clarify a bit more

EarthCOM was existant before Galcom came to be, but with the growing Insurgent threat and the threat by the Gammulans, someone decided that EarthCOM is not enough and founded the Galcom project (and took a lot of your money to found it )It is true that the main enemy EarthCOm has today are the Insurgents, but that is just because the Insurgent, and some EarthCOM Commanders still hold to old grudges and immediatly start to attack each other, no side in this war is completly clean not EarthCOm and not the Insurgents.

EarthCOM is not strictly a Police force that hunts renegade Commanders, but most of the time it is a job our Commanders want to perform out of a sense of duty.

Our area of operation, primary that does not mean that we only operate in this area, is Sol Space.

As Krekol said if you wish to get additional Info about EarthCOM check out the EarthCOM Page.

quote:

Originally posted by Nimbus:

What roll does EARTHCOM play exactly? Noticing no green cons on the radar gave me an idea but i want to know what they really do, especially so i can determine how I should approach playing as an EARTHCOM commander.

Read the history section of the appendix