October 2005 Roll Call

Wolfheart

Reporting in. For those who are new, remember that Wolfheart's link is to the login screen for the Fleet DB. You will find the Vanguard Fleet Bulletin there.

I am reporting into BCO's Earthcom Forum for October 2005. Good work on the roll calls, Wolfheart. Please change your signature to read "Team Leader" instead of "Wing Leader". Matchoo your sig here at BCO looks perfect. Please include it in full over at ECA. Then, since you're now an expert , work with Caseck on his signature.

BTW, Caseck, thank you for reporting in here and in the DB. Please also configure your signature at ECA and post in our roll call topic there as well. Remember every monthly Vanguard Fleet roll call has three components, as explained in our Alliance bulletin. PM Matchoo if you need help.

I have approved you to post at ECA, netshaman. Try it again and then set up your signature there and here at BCO.

I will be announcing another change in leadership in the comming days.

It's good to see you report in, Darkling. I was under the false impression that you were no longer interest in Fleet membership. You will need to re-register to the DB, await approval from my assistant leaders, set up your signature, register to ECA, and then respond to the other two components of this month's roll call. Teknocack, Wolfheart, and Matchoo can all help you with most of this process.

Again, it's good to see you here.

I see some other messages here at BCO (like Matchoo's sig instructions, good job) and over at ECA (Ben's post about the site) but just don't have time to respond to them yet. This is why I have a team of assistant leaders.

How's the MP practice schedule looking, Tek, Wolf?

Guest Remo Williams

I need to know who the personnel officer of Vanguard fleet is if there currently is one?

If there isn't until one is assigned Teknocack please contact the following members that have not checked into the current roll call. Inform them that they are AWOL and to report in ASAP before they are court marshaled and sent to the EarthCom military confinement facility on Ganymede.

Cadet Alamandorious

Cadet Athrun

Cadet babs

Cadet JoralStargazer

Commander T. C. McQueen

quote:

Originally posted by Quazar:

[QB] It's good to see you report in, Darkling. I was under the false impression that you were no longer interest in Fleet membership.

Now that I've signed up, what do I need to do. Is there some training that needs to be done? Do we regularly meet for MP Battles, or is that all planned out. Also, UC Gold runs best on my system, will we have any games on UC gold in the future, or will it all be UCAWA?