Vanguard MP Practice Sessions

Guest Remo Williams

Guest Remo Williams

Attention Vanguard MP players we will be having a practice session on Nov 6th at the following time 7PM GMT. 2PM EST. 11AM PST.

We will meet on TS at the appointed time then join the AWA Fleet server

I need all MP members to respond and let me know if you will attend or not.

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

Originally posted by Marvin:

quote:

Originally posted by firestar:

Who do i see for the final checkride?

One of the following:

[*]the EarthCom Fleet Leader

[*]an EarthCom wing leader

[*]somebody appointed by either of the above

You mean the Vanguard Fleet Leader, EarthCom is an Alliance not a fleet. Vanguard doesn't have a FL at the moment but I'm considering someone for the position so until then I will give the checkride this weekend.

OK, I only see Jayball (Cmd-Black) registered in the new SCID MP team. at www.bcfleets.net and no teams apart from Praetorian are in the new season ladder. I hope that this is just an oversight. (Everyone needs to register again over there, the old team listings at galcom.net were not carried over).

well i tried using the password from the e-mail too and it kept giving me a invalid password error so i tried it witout putting one in and bingo said i was listed. I remebered remo saying soemthing about this before on the galcom page so i decided to try it there to see if it would work.

Guest Remo Williams

Good job Jayball91!! There is no join password set for SCID.

quote:

Well, i was a bit late (time diff in Korea) but...the only one i saw from Vanguard was Matchoo. What happened to everyone??

disappointing!!

Also TS was offline again....

Sorry, had an unexpected RL problem that I had to deal with.

I'm in the process of setting up a dedicated server for TS and UC for those fleet members that have been unable thus far in purchase AWA or UCG. Then they can compete with UC until they have AWA. TeamSpeak will be back up 24/7 soon with the name "3000AD Fleet League".