AWA and Amazon issues

Admiral LB

Right, I might have been ripped off at amazon.com or what ev. If I can't get a copy of AWA I'm gonna give up the chase and just head to the Recon squad Besides life is too hectic for me right now. I work close to constantly and I might not have time for online except for with our fleet so I might head to Recon anyway, suggestions are welcome as well as insight

quote:

Originally posted by Casey:

Nevermind it says unavailable..when you go to the link..My mistake.

I looked at it a week or two ago and it said it was available and would take 2-3 weeks to either ship or arrive (can't remember which).

Sorry, maybe my post was misleading. I DID see it on Amazon's site, but since SC says he never gave it to them to distribute, I'm sure they either made a mistake or were misled by Dreamcatcher. I wouldn't wait for them to send it to you cause who knows what you'll get...

I'll give it a few days and then I am going for the Recon Squad, that way I can play UC online but I can do my missions on my schedule so matchoo could you check the possiblities of a transfer? I am not signed up for mp yet so maybe in a year or 2 I'll head up the recon jocks! Lol

You are guaranteed to not get AWA, so what's to wait and see? The only possible thing you'll get from Amazon (if anything) will be an old copy of UC, which they have misidentified as AWA, and which you already have.