Insurgent Command Structure

Rattler

Insurgents, The chart's changed for the final time I hope. The entire line-up of Starstations and Starbases are charted, registered, and boxed for your entertainment.

Bottom line is:

The complete Insurgent Command Structure can be found at

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/5552/InsFleet.htm

Additionally, there is a link on that htm to download the .zip file of the entire thing for better reading and printing if you so desire. We will periodically update it to show newly gained personnel and transfers within the Insurgency. By the way, do not be discouraged if you do not see the Command Staff layout completely load. Resourcefull Commanders will find the key. wink.gif

"That is all! Have a Great Insurgent Day!"

------------------

Rattler, Insurgent One

Spectre Fleet

Spectre StarStation

ICV Necromancer

Official BC3K Tester

[email protected]

ICQ 12894104

"Long Live The Insurgency, Long Live Mother Earth, And Long Live Battlecruiser Developers and Fans!"

[This message has been edited by Rattler (edited 03-05-2000).]

I have deleted all replies to this thread. Ladies, please don't post in this thread.

Rattler, there is only one problem with this. I see station/base names that don't exist in the game. If you are going to put in a structure, make it accurate. A website station/base name, bears no relevance to the game and should not be in this command structure. You have enough stations and bases (on planets) to use. For eg, The Motley Fools. Don't have a frigging who that gang of misfits are, but if its a website, then, you need to give them an in-game station or base. For instance, looking at pzones.pdf, MZ 14 is Terran/Insurgent and contains about 5 military bases. Stuff like that. So, if The Motley Fools is an alias for one of the military bases (or the entire MZ) in that area, then this needs to be pointed out by putting the MZ identifier in the structure.

Right, I'll fix this post haste! wink.gif

Insurgent Starbase Commanders, pack your bags! You're Moving!

------------------

Rattler, Insurgent One

Spectre Fleet

Spectre StarStation

ICV Necromancer

Official BC3K Tester

[email protected]

ICQ 12894104

"Long Live The Insurgency, Long Live Mother Earth, And Long Live Battlecruiser Developers and Fans!"

Guest Ron Wallin

I thought those bases were included in the great "Choose a SS and 4 SB locations" DS made before including Spectre SS in Antis, etc.

I couldn't find the thread that hammered out that discussion, but I doubt that we would have just pulled those places out of our arses...

------------------

Cmdr. Akira

ICV Nevermore

Spectre, Command Staff

Base Commander, The Dojo

Official Tester

Battlecruiser Series

I remember that Ron... that's why Wraith got pushed to Rinaal... over a "can't put a station on a region that already has one" issue wink.gif

It seems the SEARCH in the forum limits itself to 1 year in the past... has it really been that long?

Yes, it's been that long Gentlemen. Now on to the meat of the subject. I'm leaving your posts here because they bear credence to how we got our stations and bases, even if we can't find that thread now. I think I'm correct in saying that, in the beginning, all recognized Fleets were given One Starstation and Four Starbases. Now following Derek's example and chosing the locations from the above post, I'm going to move Sanctuary Storage Facility to Starbase 6 location Sygan, 11916N, 7005W. I'll make the other locations known as I find them and correct the Command Structure Chart when we have them all identified.

------------------

Rattler, Insurgent One

Spectre Fleet

Spectre StarStation

ICV Necromancer

Official BC3K Tester

[email protected]

ICQ 12894104

Why do the Prime Fleet guys have to do all the intel work smile.gif

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fleet Name: PRIME

Fleet Alliance: GALCOM

Fleet HQ: GALCOMHQ / EARTH (EARTH)

Flagship: GCV-WARMONGER

Fleet Site URL: http://www.bc3000ad.com

Fleet Leader: SCMDR Derek Smart

Fleet Location: Earth/Sol

Starstation Locations (Model/Planet orbit)

Starstation (GALCOMHQ): GALCOMHQ/Earth (Earth)

Starbase Locations(Model/Planet/System/Name)

Starbase1:earthb/earth/earth/base1

Starbase2:earthb/earth/earth/base2

Starbase3:marsb/mars/mars/base3

Starbase4:marsb/moon/moon/base4

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:

Fleet Name: WRAITH

Fleet HQ: WRATH / MOON-01 (RINAAL)

Flagship: GCV-USAGI

Fleet Site URL: http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Harbor/5297/Wraith.html

Fleet Leader: CMDR Daniel "Tac" Londono

Fleet Location: Rinaal/Cyrian

Starstation (WRATH): Procin/Moon-01 (Rinaal)

Starbase 1: Earthb/LV-104/Alpha Cygni/Cerberus

Starbase 2: Earthb/Midae/Omicron Eridani/Hades

Starbase 3: Earthb/Chanis-2/Xyon/Masada

Starbase 4: Earthb/LV-130/Alpha Canis/Fenrir

quote:

Fleet Name: ORION

Fleet HQ: BETELGEUZE/EUROPA (JUPITER)

Flagship: GCV-PREDICANT

Fleet Site URL: http://www.orionfleet.cjb.net

Fleet Leader: CMDR Antti Junkkari

Fleet Location: Jupiter/Sol

Starstation (BETELGEUZE) : Starpath/Europa (Jupiter)

Starbase Locations (Model/Planet/System/Name)

Starbase1: earthb/io/jupiter/base1

Starbase2: marsb/europa/jupiter/base2

Starbase3: marsb/ganymede/jupiter/base3

Starbase4: earthb/adrastea/jupiter/base4

quote:

Fleet Name: ISS (IN-SYSTEM SUPPORT)

Fleet HQ: RENEGADE / TITAN (SATURN)

Flagship: GCV-FIRST LIGHT

Fleet Site URL: http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Arena...s/issindex.html

Fleet Leader: CMDR Gareth DeSylva

Fleet Location: Saturn/Sol

Starstation (RENEGADE) : Pixan/Titan (Saturn)

Starbase Locations (Model/Planet/System/Name)

Starbase1: earthb/titan/saturn/base1

Starbase2: marsb/titan/saturn/base2

Starbase3: marsb/dione/saturn/base3

Starbase4: earthb/hyperion/saturn/base4

quote:

Fleet Name: 15th EarthCOM Planetary Force (SCID)

Fleet Alliance: EARTHCOM

Fleet HQ: WARMAGE/MOON-01 (CENTRIS)

Flagship: ECV-SARATOGA

Fleet Site URL: http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Hall/6297/

Fleet Leader: CMDR T. C. MQueen

Fleet Location: Centris/Alpha Centauri

Starstation (WARMAGE): Centauri/Moon-01 (Centris)

Starbase1:earthb/moon-01/centris/base1

Starbase2:earthb/moon-02/centris/base2

Starbase3:marsb/moon-01/nevuela/base3

Starbase4:marsb/nevuela/nevuela/base4

quote:

Fleet Name: SPECTRE

Fleet Alliance: INSURGENT

Fleet HQ: RATTLER'S DEN / ANTIS (ANTIS)

Flagship: ICV-NECROMANCER

Fleet Site URL:

Fleet Leader: CMDR Rattler

Fleet Location: Antis/Trenis

Starstation (RATTLER'S DEN): Gammula/Antis (Trenis)

Starbase1: earthb/Antis/Trenis/Sanctuary Storage Facility (a.k.a., SSF)

Starbase2: gammab/Antis/Trenis/Dakoit Station

Starbase3: gammulab/Antis/Trenis/The Dojo

Starbase4: actisvb/Antis/Trenis/The Motley Fools

[This message has been edited by Supreme Cmdr (edited 11-16-98).]

Yes Ron, that was then. Because I added new regions, I've decided to add more flexibility. With the exception of the hard coded in-game station names, any faction can choose a station or base from the existing list. I am not adding new Mission Zones to BCM, nor am I changing the existing one. So, if you find one that is of your race/caste affiliation, then, you can use it. The MZ names are not hardcoded, unlike the stations and starbases, so, they can be used as is without any work on my part. Just remember that in multiplayer, you will only see a launch site pertaining to your race caste. And since Mission Zones are not valid launch sites, I will only be adding more starbases during the final stages of development. For instance, the Insurgents don't have starbases yet. This way, the stations and bases will be evenly distributed so that every caste has several launch sites.

As I sit here and ponder where to move out bases, I'm remembering just how much Derek conceded by alowing us to even have bases, if only by name in this great game. I've come to the conclusion that the Insurgency will, with the exception of taking Sygan (which already was an Insurgent Starstation), keep it's end of the bargain and only have 4 bases that we will lay permanent title to. If I read the above posts correctly, I may use MZ's as bases. Is this correct? Realizing that we will not be able to launch from MZ's is the key here. I'm thinking of "Pride of Ownership" here. Every Starstation and Starbase Commander that I have deserves a piece of realestate that he can claim as his baby. He might not be able to dock with it, but he sure as !$!!$@$ can defend it! That's Pride In Ownership. Every Battlecruiser Commander assigned to those Bases and Stations now have an additional responsibility to not only kick some Galcommie Tail in the stars, but keep their homes safe as well. It'll add a new wrinkle to the game I think. Just my thoughts, but I've got to believe that I'm not alone here! Ok, I've considered the options, looked at the Zones, and made my decisions based upon strengths and weaknesses. Check the Command Structure Thread in a couple of hours Insurgents! By the way, Insurgent Facilities Managers, Stand Ready to put up a Webpage for your new commands. It's part of the deal to keep your bases. If you do not have a website, I'll provide the space. I've got some room.

"Have a Great Insurgent Day!"

------------------

Rattler, Insurgent One

Spectre Fleet

Spectre StarStation

ICV Necromancer

Official BC3K Tester

[email protected]

ICQ 12894104

Insurgents, go back and check out the first post in this thread Again. This will be the final version of it unless Derek wants something different in the way of organization, etc;. No further discussions needed on this thread.

Thanks,

------------------

Rattler, Insurgent One

Spectre Fleet

Spectre StarStation

ICV Necromancer

Official BC3K Tester

[email protected]

ICQ 12894104

Ok, so I Lied! Here's another piece of information that should be near and dear to every Insurgent's heart! Insurgents, I invite your attention to http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/5552/InComStaff.jpg Here you will find where you belong as of this minute. I've been forced to move some of you to critical positions. If any of you know an Insurgent that is not on this list, Order him to report to me ASAP! We've still got some holes to fill! From there we will work on assigning more commanders to each facility to augment it's compliment. Thanks for your continued support! wink.gif

------------------

Rattler, Insurgent One

Spectre Fleet

Spectre StarStation

ICV Necromancer

Official BC3K Tester

[email protected]

ICQ 12894104

Guest aramike01

Attention Commanders of the Insurgency:

It is with great pleasure and pride for me to announce a new commander joining our ranks. Commander Adam Thomas of the Victorinox has formally announced the he and his competent crew will be joining the Insurgent cause.

Welcome aboard, Commander!!! smile.gif

I will provide a copy of thr formal announcement in which he gave to me to any member of the command staff who requests it.

------------------

Cmdr. Michael Kristophers

Spectre Fleet

Chief Security Officer, Pre-Commissioning Crew, New America Starbase

ICV-Intrepid

Recruitment Officer, Spectre Fleet

[This message has been edited by aramike01 (edited 03-03-2000).]

Horrayyyy Welcome! Chalk another one up for Aramike for doing such a great job! smile.gif BTW I don't got school tommorow so double horray, I'm off the wall! Baby! On a Thursday night! Holy! Long live the surgentcy! Watch me mack-a-velie! Right through you body, like a 12gauge shotty...

Sorry had to ryme there for a sec! College rules!!!!!!Community in my case, but hey in another 2 years I'll be in a university...maybe Berekley? Naw, too many hippies there, I'm trying to loose the image...haven't decided...out

---

Cmd S.P

Spectre Fleet

Chief Engineer Pre-Com New America

"What you want boy? I need a hotgirl"

P.S Sorry I'm losing it! I will know my place and shut my mouth smile.gif

Hello fellow Commanders of the Insurgency! Just a quick announcement to confirm Aramike's post and tell you a little about myself. My name is Adam Thomas and I hail from a rainy little town called Pontypool in South Wales. Due to Cmdr. Kristophers' cunning recruitment techniques it looks like you will be seeing a lot more of me!

A quick thanks goes out to Aramike for introducing me to the insurgency, and to SpacePhish for his enthusiastic (if slightly mental) welcome. Thanks!

------------------

Commander A.R. Thomas

ICV-Victorinox

Currently unassigned

"A small mind is easily filled with faith"

Guest Ron Wallin

Welcome to the fold, Cmdr. Thomas

------------------

Cmdr. Akira

Spectre Fleet, Command Staff

Official Tester

Battlecruiser Series

Guest aramike01

Again, welcome aboard. You'll get used to SpacePhish... wink.gif The guy's a blast! Anyway, thanks for the compliment! smile.gif

------------------

Cmdr. Michael Kristophers

Spectre Fleet

Chief Security Officer, Pre-Commissioning Crew, New America Starbase

ICV-Intrepid

Recruitment Officer, Spectre Fleet

All right Insurgents, Haul your lazy posteriors back up to the first message that I posted in this thread. Read it again very carefully this time. It's the last one! It should completely inform all Insurgents of the things that are, and the things to come! Now get moving Insurgents, Daylight's Burning!

Now quit posting to this thread! biggrin.gif Find another one to jaw on! wink.gif

------------------

Rattler, Insurgent One

Spectre Fleet

Spectre StarStation

ICV Necromancer

Official BC3K Tester

[email protected]

ICQ 12894104

[This message has been edited by Rattler (edited 03-05-2000).]