Rattler's Corner

Rattler

Guest aramike01

I'm going to take a sentimental moment here and thank someone who has done more for me than he will ever know.

"Uncle Rattler".

Very recently, my wife and I went through an extremely difficult, troubling, and personal experience. Rattler was incredibly kind and patient in listening to our troubles via ICQ. He gave me some largely insightful and wise advice; advice which we will use.

I have never been one to take friends for granted, nor good deeds. I'd like to thank you, boss. Thank you for your time and patience. And thank you for being a friend.

I'd also like to thank Charles for his being there. It's good to know that I can talk to you guys.

And you guys have really made a lasting impression.

-Mike

[This message has been edited by aramike01 (edited 03-19-2000).]

Thanks for the kind words Mike. I'd like to think that everyone in this wonderful family we call "Battlecruiser" would/will be there for a Friend/Family Member when the need was there. I do it not because of expectations. I do it out of moral obligation to that animal called Friendship. I ask nothing in return for it either. Friendship cannot be bought, nor stolen. It's freely given without expectation. I'm proud to have friends such as Yourself and the many up here. Just proud that I could be there for you.

------------------

Rattler, Insurgent One

Spectre Fleet

Spectre StarStation

ICV Necromancer

Official BC3K Tester

[email protected]

ICQ 12894104

"Long Live The Insurgency, Long Live Mother Earth, And Long Live Battlecruiser Developers and Fans!"