Need Some Guidance Here...

Guest aramike01

Guest aramike01

In a General Discussion thread entitled, "Open Letter to the BC Community", the SC announced that he had banned "Yskonyn". I need some info pertaining to said ban.

I have been asking the Insurgents for some time to provide me with profiles of their ships for compilation and inclusion on a web page. Today, I have recieved a profile from none other than Yskonyn.

My questions are as follows:

1)Is this ban simply a ban from posting on this board or does it include expulsion from the BC3K universe?

2)Is this ban a temporary or permanant one?

3)Should I disregard the profile he has sent or should it be included on the page?

I have no opinions on this matter and intend to follow any instructions given by an authoritative source.

------------------

Cmdr. Michael Kristophers

Spectre Fleet

Commanding Officer, Spectre StarStation

ICV-Intrepid

Recruitment Officer

"You won't get the Purple Heart hiding in a foxhole!"

[This message has been edited by aramike01 (edited 03-09-2000).]

1)A: This board for sure

B: He can do what he likes with his own game.

2) Thinking Permanent, very permanent.

3) Do we still claim him? Will he be allowed on a BC server?

------------------

Commander Chavik

Spectre Fleet

Commanding Officer, Pre-Commissioning Crew, Starstation Destiny

ICV Phoenix

Official BC3K Tester

"We Shall Arise From The Ashes"

As stated above, Yskonyn has been banned, PERMANENTLY! His crime of attempted theft, aka. asking for an illegal copy of the game has earned him permanent expulsion from this site and any 3000AD sponsored networks, being, he won't be playing online on any of the SC's networks either. This crime has also garnered him the distinction of being the first Insurgent to be drummed out of Insurgent Space. Please remove him from any Official documentation that we have. He may play BC games on his own, or on a server hosted by one of you guys but, If I hear of him playing anywhere wearing an ICV Tag on his BC, I'm NOT going to be a happy man. 'Nuff Said!

------------------

Rattler, Insurgent One

Spectre Fleet

Spectre StarStation

ICV Necromancer

Official BC3K Tester

[email protected]

ICQ 12894104

"Long Live The Insurgency, Long Live Mother Earth, And Long Live Battlecruiser Developers and Fans!"

Guest aramike01

Yskonyn and all things related to him have been removed from my documentation, both official and unofficial.

------------------

Cmdr. Michael Kristophers

Spectre Fleet

Commanding Officer, Spectre StarStation

ICV-Intrepid

Recruitment Officer

"You won't get the Purple Heart hiding in a foxhole!"