Spectre H. Q. Under New Management

Rattler

(RP)

Insurgents, and Galcommies as well, I take great pleasure in announcing that Spectre H.Q. is now in the capable hands of Cmdr Kristophers. I'll still be around, checking on all of you Commanders, but I'll just not be tied to any one Starstation or Starbase. That should keep all of you Cmdr's, CSOs, and CEOs on your toes. Enough of that though.

I want every one of you to go visit Spectre H.Q. Check out the bulletin board, sign the Guestbook, and let him know how well he's doing. He's still working on the site, but it looks good from my end. wink.gif

http://www.insurgentroster.homestead.com/spectre.html

By the way Insurgents, If you have command of a Starstation or Starbase, I expect you to have a Website for it. If you don't have room, I do! If you need help building a site, Insurgents can provide. Keep it clean and professional though. No slagging off on this one. Be proud of what you build. There are a lot of IMPORTANT eyes out there watching. Be Advised.

(/RP)

------------------

Rattler, Insurgent One

Spectre Fleet

Spectre StarStation

ICV Necromancer

Official BC3K Tester

[email protected]

ICQ 12894104

"Long Live The Insurgency, Long Live Mother Earth, And Long Live Battlecruiser Developers and Fans!"

Guest aramike01

Thank you for the fine introduction, Rattler. smile.gif

Also, thanks to everyone who took a look at the site. I hope to see more of you in there soon. Also, be sure to go to the message forum. We can have some serious fun with that! wink.gif

------------------

Cmdr. Michael Kristophers

Spectre Fleet

Commanding Officer, Spectre StarStation

ICV-Intrepid

Recruitment Officer

"You won't get the Purple Heart hiding in a foxhole!"

Congratulations on your new command, Aramike.

Rattler: This doesn't mean you're going to spend less time with us does it?

------------------

Cmdr ShoHashi

Spectre Fleet

Chief Security Officer, Pre-Commissioning Crew, StarStation New Frontier

ICV Aries

ICQ 484321

"Attack With Effectiveness"

Not Very Likely! wink.gif You don't think I'd abandon you guys do Ya? What I've actually done is free myself up a bit to be able to pay each and every one of you a visit from time to time. I've also made it difficult for those (RP) Galcommies (/RP) to claim they killed me just because they happened to get lucky and took out Spectre H.Q. If I don't have a permanent home, they can't claim my hide with the realestate! Besides, You guys and gals deserve a chance at having a Starstation or Starbase to command. I just don't think it fair that I should take one of the limited assets for myself. Understand? I don't need it. Some of you might. Bottom Line, I'm not going anywhere. I'll be here for as long as I can still get online, or until the SC tells me that I don't belong. Hope neither day ever comes around! wink.gif

------------------

Rattler, Insurgent One

Spectre Fleet

Spectre StarStation

ICV Necromancer

Official BC3K Tester

[email protected]

ICQ 12894104

"Long Live The Insurgency, Long Live Mother Earth, And Long Live Battlecruiser Developers and Fans!"

That's great news, Rattler. I guess with you not having a permanent base is similar to Saddam sleeping in a different place each night to avoid assassination. You are TOO valuable to lose! smile.gif

------------------

Cmdr ShoHashi

Spectre Fleet

Chief Security Officer, Pre-Commissioning Crew, StarStation New Frontier

ICV Aries

ICQ 484321

"Attack With Effectiveness"

Hehehe, #1 beware, watch your back smile.gif.

Ever seen the movie Run(sp)Ran(sp)? Yo know the Japanese movie set in ancient times?

The movie starts out exactly like what you're doing now, the warlord giving away his power smile.gif

Heh! Don't think I gave anything away! I've just sublet some of the good spots out to you guys. I'll still be around to keep things running......and.......Collect the rent when I think it's due. wink.gif

------------------

Rattler, Insurgent One

Spectre Fleet

Spectre StarStation

ICV Necromancer

Official BC3K Tester

[email protected]

ICQ 12894104