Awfully quiet around here

OK, I'll rise to the bait and strike! wink.gif

Now that the subject has been brought up, who would you or any of the other Ops Commanders recommend? I can allow these priveleges to Assigned Starstation/Starbase Commanders, but who from there? Who is defined as deserving/trusted/loyal? You guys tell ME and I'll sure make it happen.

As to the lengthy period of silence, I have to agree with you on that one. Maybe it IS time for another Roll Call just to see who is still waiting out there. So Be It! smile.gif

Thanks Charles,

------------------

Rattler, Insurgent One

Commander-In-Chief,

Insurgency

Official BC3K Tester

[email protected]

ICQ 12894104

"Long Live The Insurgency, Long Live Mother Earth, And Long Live Battlecruiser Developers and Fans!"

Commander ShoHashi reporting in and as stated in the other thread, I'm keeping busy getting New Frontier ready for activation.

Plus..on another note..I was down a bit working the kinks out of my new system upgrade.

------------------

Cmdr ShoHashi

Spectre Fleet

Commanding Officer, PreComm Crew, StarStation New Frontier

ICV Aries

ICQ 484321

[email protected]

"Attack With Effectiveness"

Derek, we can try open controls on Insurgent Forum for now, but first sign of abuse/pointless topics and I'm going to ask to clamp it down tighter than it was before. Just so that EVERYONE knows where "Uncle Rattler's" coming from in the very begining!

------------------

Rattler, Insurgent One

Commander-In-Chief,

Insurgency

Official BC3K Tester

[email protected]

ICQ 12894104

"Life consists not in holding good cards but in playing those you hold well! - Josh Billings

Guest aramike01

I was hopin' you'd do that boss!

------------------

Cmdr. Michael Kristophers

Spectre Fleet

Commanding Officer, Spectre StarStation

ICV-Intrepid

Recruitment Officer

"You won't get the Purple Heart hiding in a foxhole!"