Insurgent news updates

Been a while since somebody posted here so I might as well step in. Rattler, will there be any new site updates on the insurgent websites regarding insurgent fleet information such as which members take orders from who and such or what assignments insurgent members will be conducting for their roles in multi-play in BCM?

------------------

"Live forever Apes!."

Cmdr. Kron

Spectre Fleet

ICV Vanguard

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest aramike01

Greetings, Cmdr. Kron. In an attempt to let Rattler cool down from last night's events, I'll see if I can field your questions.

First, go here. This contains the most recent revision of the command structure.

Unfortunately, you remain unassigned thus far. Perhaps you should post a request for an assignment directed at Fleet Cmdr. Akira. I'm sure he'll get you somewhere that you'll enjoy.

As for deployment and such for BCM, I think that is going to wait until BCM. Us Insurgents need to know more before our well laid plans go to waste. smile.gif

------------------

Cmdr. Michael Kristophers

Spectre Fleet

Commanding Officer, Spectre StarStation

ICV-Intrepid

Recruitment Officer

"You won't get the Purple Heart hiding in a foxhole!"

Let me add to mikes post, since you are unassigned that means you will be based from Spectre in order to boost our defenses until such time as you are reasigned to another asset or command. Welcome aboard, you will get your assignments in due time.

------------------

Cmdr. Antilles

Spectre Fleet

Spectre Starstation

ICV- Eclipse

Chief Security Officer

Learning is not compulsory... Neither is survival.

Thanx. Is there a way to change my insurgent profile on that site with the command structure with correct information regarding my name and e-mail address. My e-mail address is jeho13worldspy.net and Kron for the name. Sorry, but my profile listed on that site needs to be updated to be correct.

------------------

"Live forever apes!."

Cmdr. Kron

Spectre Fleet

ICV Vanguard

Well, you could talk to Rattler. He can change it for you smile.gif

------------------

Cmdr. Antilles

Spectre Fleet

Spectre Starstation

ICV- Eclipse

Chief Security Officer

Guest aramike01

I'm not sure, but I think Gum came up with that. Kron, try contacting Cmdr. Andergum: [email protected]

Oh, and welcome to Spectre...enjoy your stay as it may be brief. You may be reassigned at any time. If you need anything feel free to contact myself, or my XO (Eclipse). Again, welcome aboard!

------------------

Spectre Fleet

ICV-Intrepid

Recruitment Officer

[This message has been edited by aramike01 (edited 06-08-2000).]

On behalf of Starstation New Frontier, welcome Commander Kron! You're invited to stop in anytime your battlecruiser is nearby!

smile.gif

------------------

Cmdr ShoHashi

Spectre Fleet

Commanding Officer, PreComm Crew, StarStation New Frontier

ICV Aries

ICQ 484321

[email protected]

"Attack With Effectiveness"

Commander Kron,

Send me email with the correct information and I'll attempt to get it corrected this weekend. Thanks for pointing out the discrepancies. Now if Every Insurgent would take a close look at their information on that page we could guarantee that it would be completely "Up To Snuff!" wink.gif

------------------

Rattler, Insurgent One

Commander-In-Chief,

Insurgency

Official Tester

Battlecruiser Series

[email protected]

ICQ 12894104

"Arise, Old Insurgents,

Long dead but eternal in time and space.

Forgive us NOT for what we do,

We merely take your place!" - Rattler

OK Gents...AND Ladies! I'd just like to take this opportunity to remind everyone who is currently assigned to the NEW Starstations that Pre-Com goes in your signature before that Station's name. We can't claim it unless we own it. Right now, We don't own them. That will not happen until the release of BCM. When will that be? You guessed it! wink.gif"><P>

------------------

Rattler, Insurgent One

Commander-In-Chief,

Insurgency

Official Tester

Battlecruiser Series

[email protected]

ICQ 12894104

"Arise, Old Insurgents,

Long dead but eternal in time and space.

Forgive us NOT for what we do,

We merely take your place!" - Rattler

Heck, we ought to be able to. wink.gif (err joking)

[rp]

I wish you'd get done with those things. You're running my supply ships ragged. I've had to commandeer several shuttles from fully operational BC's just to run tools to those guys. Plus we've put a couple MK-1's back into service that were about to be mothballed. Those were saved from the scrap pile to take the load off the LRT-10's and MRT-15's we have running all over the place.

Good command positions for officers in training I suppose but sheesh at the strain on our resources. How are we supposed to pay for all this? With the Iridium we mine from that big chunk of rock you picked out? Give me a break. I've had shuttles packed to the rafters come in with a cargo pod In TOW just for a few extra bucks. And the Purchase Orders? Oh man what a headache keeping up with them all. We are starting to confuse even the Zelons.

Hope they are done soon.

Chavik

[/rp]

Hehe, sorry Rattler, just had to.

------------------

Commander Chavik

Spectre Fleet

ICV Phoenix

Official BC3K Tester

"We Shall Arise From The Ashes"

Guest aramike01

[RP]

Dammit, Chav! I can't believe they want more of our shuttles, sir. All our pilots are ferrying nuts and bolts from here to SSF to those new junkers. I don't even have pilots for my ICs anymore! Hopefully EarthCom is on hiatus 'cause if they ain't, we'll have to start using EVA Marines to defend Spectre!

[/RP]

Hehehehehehe... wink.gif

------------------

Spectre Fleet

ICV-Intrepid

Recruitment Officer

/rp

Sir, I respectfuly ask that we do NOT requisition shuttles from passing ships. The last time we tried that the traders boycottted the station for three months. If that happens again, WE are going to be the ones that need shuttles to ferry nuts and bolts.

/rp off

------------------

Cmdr. Antilles

Spectre Fleet

Spectre Starstation

ICV- Eclipse

Chief Security Officer

/rp on/

Hmmm, I'm not having any problems getting supplies to New Frontier. I guess I'm just an "efficient" kind of guy! Maybe I oughta route some of the supplies your way! smile.gif

/rp off/

------------------

Cmdr ShoHashi

Spectre Fleet

ICV Aries

ICQ 484321

[email protected]

I guess Chris here has got to get into this desusion...

/RP ON

Hell all, we don't need to trade to get supplies. You just call my name and Chris will go ummmmm....... "Borrow" some hehehe > ThatI'm going (with you permision Aramike) OUT THERE and I am going to GET US STALKED UP! Comming?

/RP OFF

Hope to see ya all out there smile.gif.

------------------

Cmdr. Chris Alan Blair

Spectre Fleet

Spectre Starstation

ICV-Ticonderoga

[This message has been edited by Chris Blair (edited 06-15-2000).]

Guest aramike01

[RP]

Errm, Chris...just for the sake of my sanity we'll leave those aquisitions up to Covert Ops... Oh, and you've got a flight to New Frontier in an hour. Better suit up! They're out of nails. wink.gif

[/RP]

------------------

Spectre Fleet

ICV-Intrepid

Recruitment Officer

/RP ON

quote:

Errm, Chris...just for the sake of my sanity we'll leave those aquisitions up to Covert Ops... Oh, and you've got a flight to New Frontier in an hour. Better suit up! They're out of nails.

"What?," asks ShoHashi looking alarmed, "I'm out of nails??? What nails??"

Sho immediately taps his comm panel, "Guy?? FIND the acting CEO and find out what the heck he needs nails for. And while you're at it, find out how my logistics reports got off the station to another Commander!!! I just got made a fool of!"

/RP OFF

------------------

Cmdr ShoHashi

Spectre Fleet

ICV Aries

ICQ 484321

[email protected]

[This message has been edited by ShoHashi (edited 06-15-2000).]

/RP ON

Chris thanks to himself "what did I miss?" before he responds.

Chris here reporting for what ever duty requires me smile.gif. Sir, my bags are already packed and awaiting transport wink.gif.

I will be happy to be abord New Frontier with you Commander ShoHashi wink.gif!

/RP OFF

So I guess I should change my sig right sir's? biggrin.gif

------------------

Cmdr. Chris Alan Blair

Spectre Fleet

Spectre Starstation

ICV-Ticonderoga

[This message has been edited by Chris Blair (edited 06-16-2000).]

I have no problem and would be happy to use you to fill the vacancy. However, before you change anything, lets wait on Rattler and Aramike (since he's my immediate superior) to get the transfer orders from your current duty station finalized.

------------------

Cmdr ShoHashi

Spectre Fleet

ICV Aries

ICQ 484321

[email protected]

Guest aramike01

What in the??? Cmdr. Blair, that was just a supply run. It wasn't supposed to be a one way trip! I expect to see my transport back here in one piece with it's commander aboard!

------------------

Spectre Fleet

ICV-Intrepid

Recruitment Officer

Hehehe...Aramike...I think that there's been a bit of a misunderstanding here. smile.gif My wanting Cmdr Blair has no bearing on his supply run. Last night I had just been going over the roster on Andergum's page to find someone to fill my CEO vacancy on New Frontier. I happened to have seen Cmdr Blair didn't really have an assignment except being a BC commander stationed on Spectre. So, I thought I'd see if I could snag him to fill the post. My apologies on the misunderstanding. smile.gif

------------------

Cmdr ShoHashi

Spectre Fleet

ICV Aries

ICQ 484321

[email protected]

Guest aramike01

Sho-

Gotcha. I've sent you an email regarding the situation. Please don't disclose the contents of that email until Rattler makes the call on this one. Also, I've forwarded a copy of the request and of my response to him, so he'll be totally briefed on the situation.

Thx,

Mike

------------------

Spectre Fleet

ICV-Intrepid

Recruitment Officer

[This message has been edited by aramike01 (edited 06-16-2000).]

/RP ONHey Chavik, the Pre-comm Starstation Alpha Prime is running a little bit low on Falkerian Ale. You know how those "construction workers" can get without their "pay" so could you send a few shipments of it over on the next scheduled supply run? biggrin.gif/RP OFF

------------------

"lord"David

Spectre Fleet

Pre-comm., Cmdr. Alpha Prime

ICV Dark Saber

Official BC3K Tester

RP ON

And I suspect that is why ShoHashi is not having any problems getting supplies. I'll have to look into this. If my suspicions are true we'll have to re-route for a while to catch everyone else back up. ShoHashi, continue to be hospitable, heaven knows shuttle slugs usually aren't appreciated, but do be fair to your peers. wink.gif Do refresh Cmdr Blair on Insurgent policies if you will. No one will miss the odd assassin or raider but we really don't need any more enemies than we already have.

Cmdr Kristophers; try letting your marines run those shuttles. It's fairly simple yet the crosstraining may do them some good for ground ops. All my marines have shuttle time and I'm sure each and every one of them could navigate to a planet and land the thing. Good for covert ops. If you're positive your pilots need to play shuttle slug for a while give the marines a crack at the IC's. That's an option I haven't even explored. May be worth the experiment. Some experience is better than none. Hmmm, we may be onto something here. Rattler? Marine training on IC's?

Cmdr Antilles: I believe the problem was over a matter of rates. Which did take about three months to resolve. Thankfully we did that and things have settled down. The use of free traders has been seriously curtailed since then. Your request has been noted and has in fact been implemented to an extent however we will continue to do what we need to do when we need to do it. If that calls for hiring free traders so be it.

Cmdr ShoHashi: Nails mean wood and wood means cabinetry. The only logical need for nails since space stations are constructed of the same Atrian Alloys we use for the ships. (rp off; they had darn well better be or I'll look dumb. smile.gif;rp back on) Who in the world is ordering cabinetry when we have more important things to do? Check it out will you?

Cmdr David: I'll see what we can do about getting some "refreshments" your way. What next? Cookies? Attract more flies with honey than vinegar I guess. Just make sure they don't get too "refreshed". Wanna make sure the Atrian doesn't turn to an atrium eh?

I'll be compiling a "supplies recieved" report vs "completion" report shortly and handing it to Rattler. We are suffering but we should be getting there. The report should help analyze things.

RP OFF

------------------

Commander Chavik

Spectre Fleet

ICV Phoenix

Official BC3K Tester

"We Shall Arise From The Ashes"

Guest aramike01

[RP]

First order of business: Cmdr. Blair, you are to report to New Frontier at once to assume the position of CEO. Congrats, Blair.

Second: Chavik, sir, I'll put some Marines on those shuttles. Not a bad idea. I've been having my pilots do those run 'cause I'm tired of seeing those guys in the mess slugging down ale and bitching about all the work they have to do. But, the Marines are going to need someone to clean the landing skids. wink.gif

------------------

Spectre Fleet

ICV-Intrepid

Recruitment Officer

RP ON

quote:

Cmdr ShoHashi: Nails mean wood and wood means cabinetry. The only logical need for nails since space stations are constructed of the same Atrian Alloys we use for the ships. (rp off; they had darn well better be or I'll look dumb. ;rp back on) Who in the world is ordering cabinetry when we have more important things to do? Check it out will you?

That's what I sorta thought the nails meant. smile.gif I've already got my CSO looking to find the responsible party.

quote:

First order of business: Cmdr. Blair, you are to report to New Frontier at once to assume the position of CEO. Congrats, Blair.

Ok, there you have it, Cmdr Blair. Now that it's official, you need to have your sig changed ASAP. It should be similar to mine except the position should read Chief Engineering Officer, PreComm Crew, StarStation New Frontier and of course, your ship name, ship motto, ICQ# and email will differ. If you have any further questions, please email me.

Welcome aboard!

RP OFF

------------------

Cmdr ShoHashi

Spectre Fleet

ICV Aries

ICQ 484321

[email protected]

[This message has been edited by ShoHashi (edited 06-17-2000).]