I Just Can't Help But Notice..........

Rattler

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that there are members of Galcom Fleets who put thier Ships, Squadrons, and Wings on a higher priority than the Loyalty to their SELF CHOSEN Fleet? If any of you good Galcommie Commanders are actually out there and are reading/listening, Your Ship, Your Squadron, Your Wing, etc. All belong to Your Fleet. The above mentioned assets all belong to your Fleet. They are simply tools to carry out the directives of that Fleet, who is directed by GALCOM. If I were your FLEET Commander, I'd be a little ticked at this, unless it's a directive from your Fleet Commander. In this case, it should be readily evident by the order of Precident in your Fleet Commander's Signature as well. But SOME of those Fleet Commanders don't even put in their Signatures. frown.gif

I have to consciously question your overall loyalty to your Organization (GALCOM) and have to re-evaluate my recruitment efforts. It does appear that Galcom does indeed have Rogue Squadrons/Wings/Fleets who believe themselves truely independent operational units. This being true, BCM's going to be one Gigantic Slug-Fest and One may not always count upon Inter-Galcom Cooperation in hunting down us poor defenseless Insurgents! eek.gif

------------------

Rattler, Insurgent One

Commander-In-Chief,

Insurgency

Official Tester,Battlecruiser Series

[email protected]

ICQ 12894104

"Still Kickin' after all these years!"

Well Rattler, as it stands now they make our job easier. biggrin.gif

------------------

Cmdr. Antilles

Spectre Fleet

Spectre Starstation

ICV- Eclipse

Chief Security Officer

Learning is not compulsory... Neither is survival.

I agree with Eclipse smile.gif

------------------

Cmdr. Parias

Spectre Fleet

Chief Engineer, Starstation Destiny

ICV-Galatae

Staff member at HardNews

"Next time you're passing by and feel like dropping in, keep passing by untill you get to a river, and THEN drop in." -Jake Logan

quote:

It does appear that Galcom does indeed have Rogue Squadrons/Wings/Fleets who believe themselves truely independent operational units. This being true, BCM's going to be one Gigantic Slug-Fest and One may not always count upon Inter-Galcom Cooperation in hunting down us poor defenseless Insurgents!

Dang, ya mean that someone has finally noticed the propoganda machinery?

[rp]

Until the line is crossed, be it Raider, Merc, Gammulan, Pirate, or Insurgent - if it blinks RED it be DEAD.

As to the latter part of your statement Insurgent One, I suggest that you ask yourself one simple question - Do you (or any within Spectre) feel lucky?

If the answer to this question is yes, then the slug-fest will commence.

If the answer to this question is no, then continue hiding behind the dogma thou preachest from thou pulpit.

[/rp]

As with the Pea-shooter v. BC debate, there will be only one way to put this babe to rest. Without remorse, without regret, and with extreme predjudice I think too biggrin.gif

TTFN

------------------

Commander Gallion

GCV Graf Spee

*1st Squadron, *Corsair Wing

Stationed, *Starbase Cerberus

"Run Silent, Run Deep"

ICQ# 29486270, EST (GMT-5)

=Wraith Fleet=

Second in Command, Wraith Fleet

Bushi of the Dragon Council

If prisoners are allowed Pirate, go out and buy your striped suit NOW! I accept your half hearted, somewhat timid challenge and await the time and place that such a meeting may occur. May Galcom have mercy on your soul because I will not. "Nuff Said!"

Dismissed! wink.gif

------------------

Rattler, Insurgent One

Commander-In-Chief,

Insurgency

[email protected]

ICQ 12894104

Quick, somebody start selling tickets to this party. It should be fair entertainment and should draw a good gate! Just remember, Insurgent One get's 50% of the gate! eek.gif

------------------

Rattler, Insurgent One

Commander-In-Chief,

Insurgency

[email protected]

ICQ 12894104

This thread is being closed for more fun over on the RP Forum. "Film At 11!"

Go here: http://www.3000ad.com/ubb/Forum6/HTML/000132.html

------------------

Rattler, Insurgent One