Wake up call to all female insurgents

I just wanna say hello and how are our female insurgents doing. If you can hear me, I'm just wondering why you never post often. I mean it would be nice to hear new ideas and feedback from our female insurgent commanders from time to time. It brings us closer together to share our common goals and having fun at the same time too. Looking forward to hearing from you.

------------------

"Live forever apes!."

Cmdr. Kron

Spectre Fleet

ICV Vanguard

Heh, long distance relationships never work out. Besides, it would be nice for a change to hear a female insurgent commander speak out on our behalf for a change.

------------------

"Live forever apes!."

Cmdr. Kron

Spectre Fleet

ICV Vanguard

As I recall, I remember Rattler mentioning we have 2 female insurgents among us. Any way to get ahold of them? I believe one of them is called Nightshade or Nightweb but dunno of the other one.

------------------

"Live forever apes!."

Cmdr. Kron

Spectre Fleet

ICV Vanguard

I believe the other is Echo, though I might be mistaken.

------------------

Cmdr. Antilles

Spectre Fleet

Spectre Starstation

ICV- Eclipse

Chief Security Officer

Learning is not compulsory... Neither is survival.

Kron, I wouldn't quite say that long distant relationships never work out. smile.gif I had one for two years and now have been married twelve years and four kids and...... biggrin.gif

Anyway, I was also wondering if there were any lady commanders amongst our numbers.

------------------

Cmdr. Wold

Spectre Fleet

Spectre Starstation

ICV Drakr

"Do or do not, there is no try"

[This message has been edited by Wold (edited 07-13-2000).]

Yes, Cmdr Echo is the CSO of the Alpha Prime Starstation. I just sent her an e-mail message directing her to this topic.

------------------

"lord"David

Spectre Fleet

Pre-comm., Cmdr. Alpha Prime

ICV Dark Saber

Official BC3K Tester

See I knew that one of them had a ranking position in our fleet. Can't wait to hear from her

------------------

"Live forever apes!."

Cmdr. Kron

Spectre Fleet

ICV Vanguard

It made my day to know I am missed!!

I am not sure aking for my opinions and comments is a good idea, I am generally pretty mouthy.

Any way where have I been.. hmmm (there is no way to say this without taking myself off of the "available" list. oh well) I have been taking care of my 5 mo old son. He actually RTFM and is helping explain it to me. smile.gif

So...where would you like my comments to start?

Guest aramike01

ROTFLMAO!

------------------

Cmdr. Michael Kristophers

Spectre Fleet

Commanding Officer, Spectre StarStation

ICV-Intrepid

"You won't get the Purple Heart hiding in a foxhole!"

Yes welcome back commander echo!! Well Of course your missed because we don't have enough female commanders backing us insurgents up when the dastardly galcommies trash talk us! But its great to hear from you especially coming from one of our own female insurgents. I hope you'll participate when BCM arrives and the inevitable wars start.

------------------

"Live forever apes!."

Cmdr. Kron

Spectre Fleet

ICV Vanguard