Insurgents With Travel Orders

Rattler

Ok Ladies and Gents, Watch this space. There are personnel movements on the horizon so pay attention. I'll announce the movements sometime later this week. I have to evaluate just which movements will be required and then finalize those movements. Additionally we have some New Insurgent Commanders that need jobs as well. I anticipate that all of our staffing positions will be filled during this time in addition to assigning support craft for our Starstations and Starbases. Again, keep tabs on this thread.

Have a Great Day, Insurgents! wink.gif

------------------

Rattler, Insurgent One

Commander-In-Chief,

Insurgency

Official Tester,Battlecruiser Series

[email protected]

ICQ 12894104

"Bad? You ain't seen BAD, But WE'RE Coming!

• 3 weeks later...

Hmmm, Rattler, you haven't been too busy planning strikes against GalCom that you have forgotten about this, eh? smile.gif

------------------

Cmdr ShoHashi

Spectre Fleet

Commanding Officer, PreComm Crew, StarStation New Frontier

ICV Aries

ICQ 484321

[email protected]

"Attack With Effectiveness"

Insurgents,

I have not forgotten you so fear not. We WILL be issueing travel orders shortly. We are going to do wholesale swapping of two Starstations, bringing in line the duties and responsibilities of those stations. I have to work with Andergum on updating our roster as well. We've grown in number and I wouldn't want to leave anyone out. While I'm on the subject of leaving anyone out, I need EVERY Insurgent out there that uses ICQ to send me a message. I want to make sure that I have all of you in my data base/contact list. BCM's coming and I need to get this all done before the Demo gets out. We Shall be organized. wink.gif

Have a geat Insurgent day and "Kill a Galcommie for Uncle Rattler!" wink.gif

------------------

Rattler, Insurgent One

Commander-In-Chief,

Insurgency

Official Tester,Battlecruiser Series

[email protected]

ICQ 12894104

"Bad? You ain't seen BAD, But WE'RE Coming!