Division of Spectre Fleet Assets

Rattler

Now pay close attention Insurgents. I've thought long and hard about this and this is the best that I can do with the assets that we have.

Spectre Fleet---Spectre, Destiny and Motley Fools (MZ 135)

Balor Fleet---Sygan, Starbase 6 (SSF), and Dakoit Station (MZ 72)

Eversor Fleet---New America and Alpha Prime

Bishamon Fleet---New Frontier and Dojo (MZ 160)

I've also divided the personnel within Spectre to the other Fleets in an attempt to make it somewhat even at the moment. I envision that the Starstation and Starbase Commander's slots will remain but, for the time being, the CEO and CSO slots to go vacant until we gain more members. Dismantling a strong fleet is never an easy thing for one to do. It's like seeing one of my children leave the family. You do not know how hard this has been for me personally, but for the betterment of the game and the Insurgency, I think we've done the right thing. Now Fleet Commanders, It's up to you to get the job done. I expect all of you to succeed so do not disappoint me. What you do with the personnel assigned to you is entirely your own decision. What you do with your fleet is answerable to Insurgent One. Plain and Simple. Now have fun gentlemen. If you want to form wings within your Fleets, run those ideas up to me and we'll discuss it with Derek as well. DON'T implement them without higher level approval. The rules still apply. Now get out there and recruit! wink.gif

------------------

Rattler, Insurgent One

Commander-In-Chief,

Insurgency

Official Tester,Battlecruiser Series

[email protected]

ICQ 12894104

"Bad? You ain't seen BAD, But WE'RE Coming!

Now I KNOW that I didn't recruit a bunch of wimps! Why is this thread so quiet? Where are the new FC's and why haven't they started their Fleet Recalls yet? cool.gif"><P>Time

------------------

Rattler, Insurgent One

Commander-In-Chief,

Insurgency

[email protected]

ICQ 12894104

I'm here. Reporting as ordered. Was, uhhmmmm, getting the reactor sequencer calibrated. Yeah that's it. wink.gif

Two weeks for a website. Doable. Weekend coming up.

Guess I have to change sig now. Same format?

Commander Name

Fleet name

ICV ship name

etc.

------------------

Commander Chavik

Spectre Fleet

ICV Phoenix

Official BC3K Tester

"We Shall Arise From The Ashes"

[This message has been edited by Charles Lindsey (edited 08-30-2000).]

I would suggest (strongly) that one would keep the same format as you have in the past.

Rank and Name

Fleet

Ship, or Station

Special duties

"Quote"

We just got new fleets, not a new way of life wink.gif

------------------

Rattler, Insurgent One

Commander-In-Chief,

Insurgency

[email protected]

ICQ 12894104

Guest aramike01

I need the following commanders to report in pronto! wink.gif

-Antilles

-Wold

-Adam Thomas

-Pyro Penance

-Kron

You guys are the commanders that make up Spectre Fleet in her present and somewhat vacant form. Head on over to the DB and read the bulletin. Also, What are you all doing Saturday afternoon? The SC has ordered a weekly fleet meeting for all fleets, and from what I discern, it looks like we'd be the first to comply.

Spectre Fleet - Ahead of the game!

Now, as you all can see, I have three assets which need bosses. So, Comman-, err Commodore Wold - you get my old office at Spectre Starstation. She's your baby now. Don't worry, I've already assigned some of your guys to build my new office. biggrin.gif

Antilles, you're on the first flight outta here ... and I expect you to arrive at Destiny in short order, and to get that station operational (get web site) in two weeks, the same time frame I have to get Spectre Fleet operational. Destiny's yours now, take care of her. smile.gif

Everyone else - as you can see, Motley Fools is still open. That bad boy needs a boss, and I need some candidates! Get active, everyone, I'm watching... wink.gif

Rattler - Two weeks should be sufficient to get a site up, assuming my computer doesn't break. wink.gif

------------------

Vice Admiral Michael Kristophers

Spectre Fleet

Fleet Commander

ICV-Intrepid

"You won't get the Purple Heart hiding in a foxhole!"

You'll have to wait a bit longer on the bishamon... I'll get to it (already have a plan) but it's going to take some work and right now that's capable the latter half of each week smile.gif

------------------

Vice Admiral Akira

Commanding Officer

Bishamon Fleet

ICV-Nevermore

Official Tester

Battlecruiser Series

Gentlemen, martial your own time on this. You be the judge of when you can get it done. I just want it up and running well before the public release of the beta. wink.gif

------------------

Rattler, Insurgent One

Commander-In-Chief,

Insurgency

[email protected]

ICQ 12894104

hehe.... I be here and ready to roll! In fact, I'm happy to report that Spectre Station web site is up and open for business! biggrin.gif It is here , but keep in mind that it still needs some paint. smile.gif Aramike had most of the site already completed. Any suggestions or required changes let me know!

------------------

Commodore Wold

Spectre Fleet

Commanding Officer, Spectre StarStation

ICV-Drakr

"Do or do not, there is no try!"

ICQ 4669033

Guest aramike01

Liked your sig, Ron. Decided I should conform. biggrin.gif

------------------

Commanding Officer

Spectre Fleet

ICV-Intrepid

Interesting signatures gentlemen, but Commanding Officer is normally a title reserved for Ships and Stations. Commanders of Fleets just normally say Vice Admiral, ******Fleet Commander. I think I prefer that to Commanding Officer. wink.gif

------------------

Rattler, Insurgent One

Commander-In-Chief,

Insurgency

[email protected]

ICQ 12894104

Guest aramike01

This work? (see below) biggrin.gif

------------------

Spectre Fleet

Fleet Commander

ICV-Intrepid

Reporting in as ordered. One question, where are these weekly meeting held?

------------------

Cmdr. Pyro Penance

Spectre Fleet

ICV- Chrono

"Don't hate me because I'm different than you, hate me because I'm better than you."

Reporting in sirs, on Saturday I will be in work 1-5pm GMT, which is (I believe) 8am-12pm EST? I should be able to make it to this meeting (i hope).

Also, I think you should know that I will be going to university on the 24th September and am unsure of the internet arrangements, so I can't say more until I am there.

------------------

Cmdr. A.R. Thomas

Spectre Fleet

Spectre StarStation

ICV-Victorinox

"A small mind is easily filled with faith"

Guest aramike01

The meetings will be on mIRC. Go here to access the room. As for the time, let's just say 2300 Zulu (GMT) or, 6pm Eastern. Let me know if we need to adjust the time, please.

------------------

Spectre Fleet

Fleet Commander

ICV-Intrepid

Sorry but that's a real bad time for me, something like 7 or 7:30 would be better.

------------------

Cmdr. Pyro Penance

Spectre Fleet

ICV- Chrono

"Don't hate me because I'm different than you, hate me because I'm better than you."

If you move it don't make it earlier... that meeting is at 1400 my time. Any earlier and I won't be able to make it. frown.gif The later in the day the better for me, of course I am 4 hrs younger then eastern time.... biggrin.gif

------------------

Commodore Wold

Spectre Fleet

Commanding Officer, Spectre StarStation

ICV-Drakr

"Do or do not, there is no try!"

ICQ 4669033

Any time Saturday (uhm Central Standard USA time) is good for me. Have a party Sunday.

Since we're all testing sigs here goes.

------------------

Vice Admiral Chavik

Balor Fleet

ICV Phoenix

Official BC3K Tester

Guest aramike01

OK, so it seems that later is better. 7:30pm Eastern it is. Unless, of course, anyone else has a time constraint.

Charles, this be a Spectre Fleet meeting. You may want to rally your troops in Balor, and we could have one big chat over who's the better fleet. biggrin.gif

------------------

Spectre Fleet

Fleet Commander

ICV-Intrepid

Spectre has equaled Insurgent for so long The distinction was lost on me. smile.gif Sorry about that.

As for who has the better fleet I don't think I go for that. We each have a specific job to do within the Insurgency and we work as a whole.

I still wouldn't mind attending just for informational purposes.

------------------

Vice Admiral Chavik

Balor Fleet

ICV Phoenix

Official BC3K Tester

Guest aramike01

quote:

As for who has the better fleet I don't think I go for that. We each have a specific job to do within the Insurgency and we work as a whole.

Charles, it was a joke. Think Navy vs. Air Force. They compete against one another in the spirit of morale and pride. While in the end, they're all aways on the same team.

But regardless, it was a just a joke. wink.gif

------------------

Spectre Fleet

Fleet Commander

ICV-Intrepid

[This message has been edited by aramike01 (edited 09-01-2000).]

quote:

Charles, it was a joke. Think Navy vs. Air Force. They compete against one another in the spirit of morale and pride. While in the end, they're all aways on the same team.

But regardless, it was a just a joke.

Gotcha. Some things I laugh at hysterically and others go over my head at cruising altitude. smile.gif

I could see a rivalry if we had TWO battle fleets but, uhhhmmmmm wait, I'm missing the whole thing again aren't I ?

See what the Stars are Seeing.

Sig still ain't right.

------------------

Vice Admiral Chavik

Balor Fleet

ICV Phoenix

Official BC3K Tester

Guest aramike01

quote:

I could see a rivalry if we had TWO battle fleets but, uhhhmmmmm wait, I'm missing the whole thing again aren't I ?

Yeah, I think so. You see, it's not a rivalry of who's doing what...it's a rivalry of who can slam the most beer. biggrin.gif

How do you think the Air Force and the Navy compete? wink.gif

Btw (and back on topic), of course you're welcome to attend our meeting. Stop on by come Saturday!

------------------

Spectre Fleet

Fleet Commander

ICV-Intrepid

[This message has been edited by aramike01 (edited 09-01-2000).]

7.30 EST = 12.30 am Sunday morning Zulu yes? Oh boy... *yawn* I don't mind as long as I am not working Sunday morning...but I probably am. I can probably still make it though, i'll just have to sleep in work biggrin.gif (I start at 8am)

------------------

Cmdr. A.R. Thomas

Spectre Fleet

Spectre StarStation

ICV-Victorinox

"A small mind is easily filled with faith"

Guest aramike01

Remember, gents...meeting today in one-half (12:30 Zulu, 6:30 CST, 7:30 EST, etc) hour on mIRC.

I expect all you guys to be in attendance!

------------------

ICV-Intrepid

Fleet Leader

Spectre Fleet