Spectre Fleet Meeting Time

Eclipse

As was posted in the email all of Spectre Fleet should have received this is for discussion on a meeting time, if there are no objections or if no one has a better time, the meeting will be held at 3:00pm EST on Sunday, September 17.

------------------

Commodore Kyle Antilles

ICV-Eclipse, Destiny Starstation (Nevuela)

Commanding Officer, Destiny

Spectre Fleet

Guest aramike01

Alright guys, you heard the man! wink.gif

Check in here to confirm your mandatory attendance of this meeting, at which you will all get your assignments, etc. If that ain't a good time, well, don't whine about it - tell us when's good for you! wink.gif Regardless, there will be a meeting this Sunday. Again, this is mandatory for Spectre Fleet members.

Thank you.

------------------

Vice Admiral Michael Kristophers

ICV-Intrepid Spectre (Antis)

Fleet Leader

Spectre Fleet

Well, Nuts. Me and the family will be at a cabin canoing, fishing and just generally spending time together for Saturday and Sunday.... Probably the last time to get out before the snow flies. Be back by 2200est (10 pm est) for sure and maybe as early as 1800est (6 pm est). I'm sorry, but I'm not scratching the family trip for the meeting this time. Don't get too many opportunities to get out with the family due to work scheduals.

Unfortuneately it may be impossible to get everyone's schedual to match, though nice. Could leave the 'puter linked to the internet/chat room while I'm gone and read what happened when I get back. I'm not all that wild about being connected when I'm not around. (yes, I have a fire wall and no, it isn't Black Ice).

------------------

Commodore Wold

ICV-Drakr, Spectre HQ (Antis)

Commanding Officer, Spectre HQ

Spectre Fleet

ICQ 4669033

By the looks of it, I will be working 1-10pm GMT (8am-5pm EST), though I will confirm this later in work. It would be better for me if it was either at 3pm EST on Saturday, or about 5:30pm EST or thereabouts on the Sunday...

I will confirm later, as I might be working earlier in the day on Sunday.

Guest aramike01

OK, that sounds good Adam, just let us know. Wold - if you can't make it, I'll save a copy of the chat for you.

------------------

Fleet Leader

Spectre Fleet

From those who posted, seems that the original time ain't gonna work well. any complaints for 7:00pm EST on sunday?

------------------

Commodore Kyle Antilles

Spectre Fleet

Guest aramike01

OK, 5pm EST it is. That way, we may catch Wold, Pryo will be here, and we'll keep Adam up just long enough for him to feel tired Monday morning. biggrin.gif

Bigred, you're a part of Spectre, and you weren't at the last meeting. Need you here for this, if possible. Please post and share your intentions.

------------------

Fleet Leader

Spectre Fleet

I can go with 5:00pm EST, sunday evening meal is only a bag lunch. However it doesn't look good for getting access to IRC or ICQ chat I'll be on Icq proper in case anyone wants to toss me the high points as they happen though. I'll keep trying on the access part though frown.gif

------------------

Commodore Kyle Antilles

Spectre Fleet

Thats tough luck man, just hope access is ok in my uni, cos i will be there a week Sunday! I should be able to have a lie in Monday morning anyway so don't worry about the time too much! wink.gif

------------------

Cmdr. A.R. Thomas

ICV-Victorinox, Awaiting final assignment

Spectre Fleet

Guest aramike01

Heh, I hate to say it, but I've got to postpone this meeting. Just too busy (starting your own business isn't easy). Besides, I want everyone to make it. So, get together amongst yourselves (here) and figure out a good time that everyone can make it.

------------------

Fleet Leader

Spectre Fleet

Guest aramike01

Hmmm, later in the week may be OK. Right now, two are going in the inbox and one in the outbox.

------------------

Fleet Leader

Spectre Fleet

Well my inet access went down sunday like it seems to be doin weekly frown.gif

------------------

Commodore Kyle Antilles

Spectre Fleet

I could probably work out saturday, since all I really do is sleep in, do laundry and homework.

------------------

Commodore Kyle Antilles

Spectre Fleet

Ok, what'd I miss? I've been stuck in a black hole for the past week. Now I'm lost. So when are we gonna have a meeting?

------------------

Cmdr. Pyro Penance

ICV- Chrono

Spectre Fleet

Does anyone have any problems with saturday? if not lets work on a time. I won't be in IRC or ICQ chat or Active Worlds since this place won't lift the policy on that sorta thing.... I pay monthly for internet access and they want to keep it so that you only use if for educational purposes. Go figgure. Anyway, any suggestions on times b4 I put one down?

------------------

Commodore Kyle Antilles

Spectre Fleet