Spectre Fleet Meeting Time

Eclipse

Times on saturday for me don't really matter as long as it isn't something like 3 AM. smile.gif And if anyone knows of a chat client that will work through a https proxy, please let me know

------------------

Commodore Kyle Antilles

ICV-Eclipse, Destiny Starstation (Nevuela)

Commanding Officer, Destiny

Spectre Fleet

Guest aramike01

Saturday at 6pm EST is good for me, although I won't be able to stay very long. So whatever time you guys choose, do be sure to make it at that time so we can go over things and get it all done with relatively quickly.

Btw, someone go into the DB and send out a email to Bigred requesting his presence. He wasn't at the last meeting and he hasn't been heard from in awhile. I'd do it myself but unfortunately I don't have an email program to use from my current location. So Eclipse, if you please.

All of that leads us ot another thing: Spectre Fleet and the Insurgency are for active members. If you're someone who's looking to sign in and join a fleet just so you have access to the fleets-only servers come BCM, think again. IIRC, the SC has stated that if you're AWOL from 2 meetings, you're posted as MIA. Three meetings, you're out. Most of you guys at least make an attempt and all at least contribute in some way, shape, or form. If those people can't make a few meetings because of other obligations, that's excused so long as I'm kept informed.

In other words, if you don't have the time or are not willing to participate in the structure of a fleet, there is always the UCV designation. And if you're repeatedly AWOL from everything BC3K and Insurgent, don't let me see ICV anywhere in your sig.

Newbies - All this goes for you as well, if you are looking to join Spectre Fleet. If you want to be a part of something that's going to big and bad come BCM, you are most certainly welcome to join. Just be sure to participate.

------------------

Vice Admiral Michael Kristophers

ICV-Intrepid Spectre (Antis)

Fleet Leader

Spectre Fleet

[This message has been edited by aramike01 (edited 09-22-2000).]

OK, I'm sending out the message right after I post this. Saturday @ 6:00pm EST will work, but I'll be about 20 min late since I get off work @ 6:15pm

------------------

Commodore Kyle Antilles

ICV-Eclipse, Destiny Starstation (Nevuela)

Commanding Officer, Destiny

Spectre Fleet

Guest aramike01

Sorry gentlemen, my bad! Called into work early, forgot to post (no time). Anyway, considering the difficulties in getting a meeting going (my part included), here's the deal:

Motley Fools Starbase needs a boss. Motley Fools will be the HQ of our Ground Ops wing. Some of you were concerned about choosing that particular career only to be stuck there. Well, you're not. You can grab a shuttle and fly to wherever you're needed (ordered).

So, if any of you want the job of the Fools' boss, either post here or send email to [email protected] . If any of you gentlemen have got two really good reasons why the Fools should be yours, the job will be yours. wink.gif

------------------

Vice Admiral Michael Kristophers

ICV-Intrepid Spectre (Antis)

Fleet Leader

Spectre Fleet