An Important Announcement From Insurgent One

Rattler

Insurgency, Now Hear This!!!

We've done extremely well in the Beta Registration. I'm proud of each and every one of you that will be included in the Initial Beta Testing. My hearty Congratulations to each and every one of you that made it so far, and to those that didn't make it, my condolences as well. For those that didn't make it, I most strongly recommend that you remain visible, active, and diligent on the Forum Threads. Help where you can with all that you have! It WILL be noted and appreciated. It WILL pay off in the end, not only for yourselves, but the Community as a whole will benefit. wink.gif

Now, It is with the greatest satisfaction that I welcome Jester back from a long leave of absence. I've assigned him to Bishamon Fleet. Since he was the initial leader of the "Black Heart" of the Insurgency, I now find myself in a dilemma of having TWO capable Fleet Commanders in one Fleet. My solution to this quandry is the following:

1) I'm moving Akira up to Insurgent Two and assigning him the task of "Ministre Of War."

2) Jester now becomes Fleet Leader of Bishamon Fleet and is hereby promoted to Rank of Vice Admiral.

Pending any objections from the SC, This will become effective at 0001Zulu-09Oct00.

Additionally, I charge each and every Fleet Leader within the Insurgency to scan their assigned personnel and find those that have been accepted into the Beta List. Upon finding those personnel, please advise myself of your findings. It is my intention to promote those personnel below the rank of Captain up one level. Example: Commander Echo is now promoted to Captain Echo, effective Immediately!

I also want to issue a special "Welcome Aboard" to Commodore Picaso. When you see him online, render him all due respect please. He's been Beta Testing the BC Series almost as long as Pandora and is equally as dangerous. He's a priceless additon to the Insurgency and Bishamon Fleet

As I've always promissed that I'd keep you informed, I've come to a decision that affects each and every member in the Insurgency. A while back I ordered the removal of personal slogans from our signatures. I was just about to remind Jon Ballinger of that decision and came to the conclusion that his most fit the Insurgency and Life in general. Realizing that, I asked Jon if we, The Insurgency, could use that slogan FOR the Insurgency. What I'm proposing now is that all Insurgents who wish to have a slogan attached to their signatures use the following. No derrivatives or modifications will be allowed:

"You can only love or hate something you truly understand"

Now get with the program Fleet Leaders. biggrin.gif

Insurgent One.........Out

------------------

Insurgent One, Rattler

ICV Necromancer, Spectre HQ (Antis)

Commander-In-Chief,

Insurgency

Official Tester,Battlecruiser Series

[email protected]

ICQ 12894104

[This message has been edited by Rattler (edited 10-08-2000).]

I'm putting that in now. damn that;s a nice one!

hello Picaso!

Hey I read about Pandora in the manua. "For all those bugs none of us ever thought existed"

------------------

Captain Cruis In

ICV Defiance, Sygan Starstation (Sygan)

CEO, Sygan Starstation

Balor Fleet

""You can only love or hate something you truly understand"

Guest aramike01

So far as I can tell, no one on my crew be getting promoted - Eclipse is a Commodore already, unless Rear Admiral is in order. wink.gif

------------------

Vice Admiral Michael Kristophers

ICV-Intrepid Spectre (Antis)

Fleet Leader

Spectre Fleet

Nope, Rear Admiral will be earned in BCM. Those that have that rank at the moment have earned it through long time support and endeavors getting us where we are today. wink.gif

------------------

Insurgent One, Rattler

Commander-In-Chief,

Insurgency

[email protected]

ICQ 12894104

Hehe, Mike, guess who's coming to dinner smile.gif And look, my sig got bigger too smile.gif

------------------

Insurgent Two, Akira

ICV Nevermore, Spectre HQ (Antis)

Ministre of War,

Insurgency

Official Tester, Battlecruiser Series

ICQ 13379858

Congratulations Gents and Lady! biggrin.gif At least if I understand correctly, Echo just got promoted....

------------------

Commodore Wold

ICV-Drakr, Spectre HQ (Antis)

Commanding Officer, Spectre HQ

Spectre Fleet

ICQ 4669033

Guest aramike01

Spectre be crowded with Admiralty. wink.gif Welcome aboard, Ron. Feel free to use my, uhmmm, private bathroom for your office until construction of your permanant one is complete. biggrin.gif

Hey, and my sig grew, too! smile.gif

------------------

ICV-Intrepid Spectre (Antis)

Fleet Leader

Spectre Fleet

[This message has been edited by aramike01 (edited 10-09-2000).]

I guess those who were accepted are allowed to put in the BC series tester part or is that reserved for the internal beta testers such as rattler, et al?

------------------

Commodore Kyle Antilles

ICV-Eclipse, Destiny Starstation (Nevuela)

Commanding Officer, Destiny

Spectre Fleet

your welcome echo! biggrin.gif

------------------

Commodore Wold

Spectre Fleet

ICQ 4669033

no you aren't allowed to put official beta tester on yours. We still aren't official or part of the SC"s internal team, those are the people which have that on. If you've been added to the beta mailing list, I think you can, but ask.

------------------

Captain Cruis In

ICV St. Helens, Sygan Starstation (Sygan)

CEO, Sygan Starstation

Balor Fleet

Commodore Wold. I'll be taking ALL of Adm. Kristopher's quarters and offices as my own until mine are finished.

However, knowing that Adm. Kristophers is your CO, I'm going to suggest that you put him some place hospitable. Say the center most supply closet. Or, I'd be glad to give him just as much as he offered me: My bathroom, or what's left of it after I turn it into an interogation chamber smile.gif

Actually, Wold, belay moving Adm. Kristophers into MY temporary private bathroom. I've been going over my Fleet Commander's training profiles...

Adm Kristophers, you are hereby temporarily reduced in rank to Lt. and ordered to undergo squad level combat training. Suit up, you are to report to The Dojo. First run of training involves Escape and Evasion. You, your underware, a knife, and your wits for one month. By the time you return, I should be in my new offices.

Enjoy!

------------------

Insurgent Two, Akira

Minister of War,

Insurgency

ICQ 13379858

[This message has been edited by Akira (edited 10-10-2000).]

Sure glad I don't work for him! > I

------------------

Insurgent One, Rattler

Commander-In-Chief,

Insurgency

[email protected]

ICQ 12894104

Not realizing Parias' radioactive garden gnomes had gotten into the computer system...

Looking at the computerized work requests for the Brass, the sweating starts..., I get the Chief Engineering officer.

"Chief, something happend to Rattler's quarters and he had to put them OFF LIMITS, GET THOSE WORK TEAMS IN THERE NOW!!! You're going to have to remodel it too, can't have Akira's quarters better then Rattlers.... I mean Akira's got it here that he want's a brushed titanium finish, semi-reclining head with an entertainment center on the opposit wall, AND THAT'S JUST THE BATHROOM!!! eek.gif I want the remaining engineers working on Akira's. Put the landing bay on hold if you have to, but HURRY!" I finish with a pleading voice, and a hint of warning that if he didn't hurry....

------------------

Commodore Wold

Spectre Fleet

ICQ 4669033

[This message has been edited by Wold (edited 10-11-2000).]

Guest aramike01

What the??? Cute, gentlemen!!!

Akira, sir...have you seen my private bathroom? biggrin.gif

dss.jpg

That's where I do all of my work!!

Of course, if you really want my office...

alcatraz_cell_h.jpg

------------------

ICV-Intrepid, Spectre (Antis)

Fleet Leader

Spectre Fleet

[This message has been edited by aramike01 (edited 10-11-2000).]

LOL Mike

------------------

Commodore Kyle Antilles

ICV-Eclipse, Destiny Starstation (Nevuela)

Commanding Officer, Destiny

Spectre Fleet

ROFL, nice save there Mike. Ok, there's no use in wasting a perfectly good leader on the training fields. You can consider yourself reinstated with the full privelages of your rank. That includes your office and private bathroom.

I'm going to hang out in the recreational area 'til my quarters are finished. When last I was here, we still had Pong loaded on one of the machines. Damn thing wanted to play chess or Global Thermo Nuclear War with me, though. Hope that machine is still around. Nothing like a marathon round of Pong to get the wheels a movin'.

------------------

Insurgent Two, Akira

Minister of War,

Insurgency

ICQ 13379858

Akira, if you really want a place get that beauty rest you so desperatly need Spectre Starstation does have a diplomatic VIP suite available. I'll authorize accounting to waive the 1500 credits per night fee. It even comes with a wet bar and I can have an engineering tech get PONG loaded on the built in computer system.

------------------

Commodore Wold

Spectre Fleet

ICQ 4669033

Guest aramike01

Hehe, thanks. Just brass joking with brass, gentlemen...no harm here biggrin.gif

Btw, I can't live without the bathroom! I've already done my underwear and scissors (we were low on supplies then) routine...TWICE!

------------------

ICV-Intrepid, Spectre (Antis)

Fleet Leader

Spectre Fleet

[This message has been edited by aramike01 (edited 10-11-2000).]

My latest find on the Insurgency is that Ramspite and Xavier have been included into the Beta Test. Great work guys! Xavier, Ya just made Captain! Anybody else out there made it that we don't know about yet? wink.gif

------------------

Insurgent One, Rattler

Commander-In-Chief,

Insurgency

[email protected]

ICQ 12894104