Bishamon Fleet

ShoHashi

I'm taking the initiative on this one, but at the same time I don't want to make it look like I'm stepping on Jon's toes as he is the Bishamon Fleet Commander. Plus, I'm sure he is busy with other Fleet-related matters. smile.gif I just wanted to make that clear. Anyways, I'd like to hear from the Bishamon Fleet members...think of this as sort of a "unofficial" recall. Please report in! smile.gif

------------------

Commodore ShoHashi

ICV Aries, New Frontier (Rinaal)

Station Commander, New Frontier

Bishamon Fleet

ICQ 484321

[email protected]

"You can only love or hate something you truly understand"

ShoHashi looks at himself in the mirror of his quarters...

"Well, at least I'm present and accounted for, even if I'm the only Bishamon Fleet member around...well, at least in my quarters!" smile.gif

------------------

Commodore ShoHashi

Bishamon Fleet

ICQ 484321

[email protected]

Wow, that's great, Hasenau! Glad to see you are alive and well on the station! Let's find out if the Galcommies are responsible for the other missing Bishamon Fleet members! wink.gif

------------------

Commodore ShoHashi

Bishamon Fleet

ICQ 484321

[email protected]

"You can only love or hate something you truly understand."

Hehe... sad that you haven't even heard from your Fleet Commander... Well, since he didn't chime in, I'd though, as your former, that I'd do the honors.

Bishamon members, you should feel very proud of yourselves. Only the Elite of all Insurgent Forces make it into this fleet. Who else would the Insurgents entrust to care for our newly acquired SS once owned by the infamous GALCOM Wraith Fleet.

However, although Bishamon has rights to be a proud lot, I encourage you commanders to keep an even tone. You are primary force when the Insurgents need things done quietly.

Often as a lone ship and it's commander, you are the fleet that keeps Insurgent forces from declaring an all out war on the UFN. Without your surgical precision and discretion, many of our goals would not be possible but for the blunt hand of visibly brute force. In the end what you accomplish; what you deter; what you discover; what you are saves countless lives of millions of humans throughout the galaxy.

Unfortunately, the nature of your job leaves you in the ackward position of knowing just how close others have come to their end. Even worse, though, you can say nothing about it and receive no praise for your actions (save what accolades you are given in secret by the ones that command you).

Be strong, gentlemen and find quiet satisfaction in your knowledge when others (many times, less deserving) around you seem to take undeserved glory. You are the true hero of the Insurgency continuing in the proud tradition that has brought our fight to the minds of all humanity.

------------------

Insurgent Two, Akira

ICV Nevermore, Spectre HQ (Antis)

Minister of War,

Insurgency

Official Tester, Battlecruiser Series

ICQ 13379858

Since you were our former Fleet Leader, it's nice to hear that our fleet still has a spot in you heart, Akira! You message was well said and true.

------------------

Commodore ShoHashi

Bishamon Fleet

ICQ 484321

[email protected]

"You can only love or hate something you truly understand."