No News Is Good News?

One would think but that is not always the case. I hear there are stirrings within Galcom. ISS seems to be rumbling and I have it on good authority the traders down near Polaris are getting edgy. Seems Galcom ships have been scouting the area a good bit lately. Orion is still running around like the lemmings they are but Wraith seems to have disappeared like the spirit they purport to be.

On the plus side our production is up, shipping to Destiny and New America seem to be going rather well, and several rounds of negotiations seems to be going well.

We like to keep you on your toes, Chavik...*grin*.

Seems to me that the Insurgency has had a bit of a free run in Terran territory recently. Perhaps it's time the ISS returned to full operational status and reclaimed some of those shipping lanes. Methinks it's time to shorten your collective leashes...*grin*.

[/rp]

Those shipments to New America and the like ain't that safe the only reason I haven't hit them recently is that nothing of major interest has gone through but peak my interest and you'll be loosing shipments quicker than you can count.

quote:

Originally posted by Charles Lindsey:

Are you absolutely sure of that?

[/rp]

You know I am but no matter how many I down you guys are just to stupid or ignorant to learn and I'll eventually have to go to reload.....

[ 05-14-2001: Message edited by: Emmett.hendrick ]

O.K. Who left the door open and the rif-raf in? All this bantering back and forth gets absolutely nowhere. Final Solution, wait'll we go online and settle it like true commanders.

*munches on captured insurgent apple pie*

mm.. howd they get this stuff? its good!.

*gulp*

Cmdr Smyth, you gotta get me some more of these..and thank DeSylva and his nosy ISS boys for the info.

*munch* *munch*

soo.. hmmm.. good!

Tac, you really don't want to know what they put in there, though I'm guessing you will find out in about two minutes... hope the latrine is handy...