Fleet logos?

Menchise

Twenty Mule Team, Chavik! That or Pony Express!

(RP) And just what the !!@$@#@#$ is this Commie doing posting on this Insurgent Thread? Somebody's got some 'xplainin' to do! Take a short vacation and look what happens! Anarchy I tells Ya!

(/RP)

And before I forget, AGAIN, Welcome Aboard Menchise! The Insurgency needs good men!

[ 06-04-2001: Message edited by: Rattler ]

I have a basic idea for a Spectre Fleet logo. It's very rough, due to my lack of skills in drawing anything on a computer, but the idea comes through. It shows a targeting crosshair going straight through a shadow figure (the Spectre). I'll try to add and refine some more to it if I have time.

[ 06-06-2001: Message edited by: Menchise ]

OK, here is the second draft of my idea. I combined the crosshair element with the cloaked figure from the old Insurgent logo. The Earth background is from Pablo Luna's gallery. I'm trying to send the message that "anything that's thrown at us goes straight through us". What do you think?

[ 06-06-2001: Message edited by: Menchise ]

Mike, we have a Terran, Insurgent, Spectre, and Eversor logo. Bishanon and Balor don't have one.

Interesting logo. Night be more appropriate for SCID though. looks like someone is targeting us for the kill.

[ 06-05-2001: Message edited by: Eclipse ]

quote:

Menchise, click here for the Spectre logo.

That's the Spectre logo? I thought it was the old Insurgent logo, as in the one that was used before the SC introduced the sword and coffin.

Anyway, I'm glad that it's not going to disappear like the old Galcom logo. I like it.

Still looking forward to seeing the Eversor logo.

quote:

Still haven't thought of one for Balor.

I'll see what I can do.

I'll also remove my images from the thread.

quote:

That's the Spectre logo? I thought it was the old Insurgent logo, as in the one that was used before the SC introduced the sword and coffin.

Actually, it was Spectre's logo before it was the Insurgent logo. We didn't have multiple fleets for very long.

I just figured that, since the Insurgents already had a logo (forced upon us by GALCOM - someone mind explaining that to me? ), Spectre would use the old Spectre logo. Note the Spectre in the middle of it.

Has the logo been officially accepted by the SC? In other words, can we use it in our sigs yet? I know that it's not in the Race/Caste Logos page but I also noticed a Delta Wing logo in Jaguar's sig that's also absent from the page.

Here is a version of the Spectre logo that's been put to scale with the other logos used in the sigs, with some minor adjustments added (notably a spike top instead of a flat top) to maintain the proper x/y proportions.

[ 06-07-2001: Message edited by: Menchise ]

What about a Bishamon fleet logo, Menchise? We still don't have one. Is there any way you can come up with a few prototypes for our Fleet to look at? I'd do it myself, but I'm not that artistically inclined! Maybe it should have something to do with our mission...just an idea.

quote:

Yep, if you wish, put it in your sig.

Damn. The link is broken again. What the hell is happening at GeoCities?!

Oh, well. I'll wait for the new logos to arrive before I put one in my sig.

quote:

What about a Bishamon fleet logo, Menchise? We still don't have one. Is there any way you can come up with a few prototypes for our Fleet to look at? I'd do it myself, but I'm not that artistically inclined!

I may be artistically inclined, but my technical skills in computer aided drawing are limited. I'll see what I can do.

P.S. Charles, I'll send it to you as soon as I get home. Maybe you could find a decent host for it since GeoCities is misbehaving.

[ 06-07-2001: Message edited by: Menchise ]