Chris Blair back!

Chris Blair

Greetings again all! Sorry that I have been away for so long, seems that life once you turn 18 can get to you realy quick:-D. No excuse I know... Anyway, I would like to rejoin the Insurgency, though I haven't been told that I was signed out, Haven't recived any E-Mails reguarding the Insurgency, I have only gotten E-Mails from "GalCom and Earth Com fleets" can you bleave that! Whats up with that??? I am in the fleet database but seems like I can't log in.

Anyhow, I know that I as an Insurgent was supost to at least report in at least once a month, Got cut off line, had a job, tryed to sign in regurley by useing a friends computer. I'm sure you all know the the road for I am sure that some of you have been thrugh or close to the same thing. It's soooo good being back home:-D!!! Hi to all my fellow Insurgents (And all you others ).

On another note to add, tell me what the conditions are to redo my sig, I see the deffenetly new and cool change!!!

Welcome back, Chris. According to the Fleet Database, you are still assigned to Spectre Fleet. It's been that way since Rattler pulled all the CSOs and CEO from stations and bases a while back. Plus, I'm sure the admiralty won't mind you coming back. Hmmm, just thought of a saying here..."Once an Insurgent, always and Insurgent." Sound familiar, Aramike?

quote:

I am in the fleet database but seems like I can't log in.

Are you using your right password and login?

As for your sig...if you follow what Eclipse has set up in his sig, you'll be good to go. Here's also a quote from Aramike in another thread that will help you as well.

quote:

UBB Code:
http://www.3000ad.com/cgibin/ultimatebb.cg...b=ubb_code_page

If you still need help, let us know.

[ 08-12-2001: Message edited by: ShoHashi ]