Bishamon Fleet Update

Akira

Insurgents, it is my honor to extend to Commodore ShoHashi the position of Bishamon's Fleet Commander and the upgrade in rank to Rear Admiral commensurate with his new duties.

ShoHashi has shown amazing loyalty to his fleet; initiative; and the skills necessary to take on the darker side of our business.

Good luck in your new job, Sho. And congratulations

[ 09-11-2001: Message edited by: Akira ]

Congrats Sho! When Akira presented me with this idea, I knew he had the right man for the job. Ladies and Gentlemen, Hoist a glass of your favorite refreshment in honor of this prestegous event. Long Live The Insurgency!

[ 09-12-2001: Message edited by: Rattler ]

To Rattler, Akira, Gallion, Charles and all other Insurgents, thank you very much for the congratulations. This promotion really means a lot, and I have no intention of ever letting Bishamon Fleet and the Insurgency down. I will continue to serve in the best interests of the Insurgency.

I also would like to inform all current members of Bishamon Fleet that I will continue to have an open door policy for the Fleet. If you have a fleet-related problem or even a personal problem and feel that you just need to talk, don't be afraid to email me. I will attempt to help you to the best of my ability.

Again, thank you all very much and, in the words of Rattler, LONG LIVE THE INSURGENCY!

quote:

Congratulations even from an enemy!

Thanks, Epsilon 5...and oh, btw, I'll be seeing you on the battlefield one day!

[ 09-12-2001: Message edited by: ShoHashi ]

• 3 weeks later...