I would like to join the Insurgents

Lysander

I've been 'Lurking' around for a while now, and i've decided that the Insurgents are the only way to go!

Galcom are too up-tight about regulations and all, Gammulans are too plain wierd. But I like the Insurgents because there in between, and their fight is just.

Welcome to the Insurgency, Evan!

Also, on a similar note, is it possible to get some more recruits transferred over here to Bishamon? I'm gettin' kinda low on personnel!

[ 11-14-2001: Message edited by: ShoHashi ]

quote:

Originally posted by ShoHashi:

Welcome to the Insurgency, Evan!

Also, on a similar note, is it possible to get some more recruits transferred over here to Bishamon? I'm gettin' kinda low on personnel!

Nah, Sho. The only reason that Spectre is seemingly "fat" is due to our main leaders being housed on the fleet for DB purposes. They will come...

Evan - Welcome aboard. Until we get assignments more panned out, you can hang around Spectre station for awhile. Now get me some coffee, recruit.

Aramike posted:

quote:

Nah, Sho. The only reason that Spectre is seemingly "fat" is due to our main leaders being housed on the fleet for DB purposes. They will come...

Understood!

Blades posted:

quote:

Be seeing ya'll real soon Evan.

Don't mind Blades there, Evan. His bark is worse than his bite!

With all the running away you guys do, it's difficult to do more than bark while you scurry down your bunny holes. Still, we got our very own ferret to chase you out ... somthing you and the rest of your degenerate camp will discover soon enough. And by all means, go down fighting.

Our intel network is worrying more about dangerous Insurgent Fleets than washed up traffic jocs playing cards and drinking beer in that oversized coffin you call New America.

Dont worry, we'll get round to smokin out you roaches once we've moped up the rest of your pitiful fleets.

Would tuesday be good for you?

Welcome Evan![rp] Glad To see someone sees the right of things. [/rp]

We'll have to check on the status of the fleet DB soon. Got to get you in there as well.

Blades!?! RP tags?

Evan for the record, if you are teasing another commander and are "in character" you need to use RP tags similiar to mine above.

[ 11-17-2001: Message edited by: Charles Lindsey ]

quote:

Originally posted by Charles Lindsey:

Welcome Evan![rp] Glad To see someone sees the right of things. [/rp]

We'll have to check on the status of the fleet DB soon. Got to get you in there as well.

Blades!?! RP tags?

Evan for the record, if you are teasing another commander and are "in character" you need to use RP tags similiar to mine above.

[ 11-17-2001: Message edited by: Charles Lindsey ]

I think they're OK without it. We can mess with each other as competitors, too.