November Bishamon Fleet Recall

ShoHashi

Ok guys..time for November's Bishamon Fleet Rollcall to keep everyone in the fleet current. Please check-in, and as usual, I'll be keeping the check-in status updated below. Also, be advised that if you don't respond by the end of the month, you will be deleted from the Fleet database. I need people that I can count on to be here when I need them.

There should be no reason that you cannot check in as I am also going the extra mile and sending all Fleet personnel an email requesting to reply in this thread.

I also would like Bishamon Fleet personnel to welcome our newest addition...Commander Phelix Charyb!

Rear Admiral ShoHashi - Present

Commodore Picaso - Present

Commodore Stickman - Present

Captain Hasenau - Present

Commander Yazin Re - Present

Commander Gretsinger - Present

[ 12-01-2001: Message edited by: ShoHashi ]

Thanks JStuart. Yes, I did get your email and lots of others not in the fleet. I think SendComms is not working properly in the Fleet Database. I was under the understanding that it is only supposed to send messages to members of a particular fleet and not everyone as a whole. I also remember someone else in another fleet having the same problem.

SC, if you are monitoring, is there anyway this can be looked into?

I am posting this just in case my email does not get through. My ISP's email server has a tendency to be a bit unstable.

RP/

Dear Rear Admiral ShoHashi:

Per your request, I would like to inform you that I recently received a message from the Bishamon Fleet CommNet.

However, I am not in the Bishamon Fleet and am not even a member of the Terran Insurgency. In point of fact, I am an Indie Scientist!!

As a scientist I am a neutral party and prefer to steer clear of messy political conflicts. After all, they could interfere with my research!

Respectfully yours,

Commander Gamaliel

/RP

Gam out.

Heya, guys, my name's Aaron, and I hope to have a lot of fun with you guys. I first got into BC by my brother, Urza (a commander in the pegesus wing of the ISS )

anyway, about that ship of mine... I'm not sure what I want I'm leaning toward either a pilot of a Zenstar or Commander of BCmk3, most likely the cruiser tho...

[ 11-26-2001: Message edited by: Gretz13 ]

Nice to have you check in, Commander Gretsinger! BTW, you'll need to edit your sig to match Captain Hasenau's sig further up in this thread. Put your own shipname in. If you need any help, let me know.

Commander Yazin Re'trat, you also need to edit your sig to match Captain Hasenau. Also, you need to drop the CSO Dakoit Starbase part of your sig as that was one of those positions that were vacated months ago until the various Insurgent fleets build back up.

Also, final check in notices have been sent to the last two Bishamon Fleet members who haven't checked in. If they do not reply in one form or another by the end of the week, they will be removed from the fleet.

[ 11-25-2001: Message edited by: ShoHashi ]

quote:

Originally posted by Gretz13:

hows this? (the name in the () is the ship type, right?)

First off, welcome aboard.

As for what you put in the parenthesis: Should be "Rinaal". The location of the station you're based at is what goes in there. For example, look at my sig. Spectre station is near Antis.

Again, welcome to the Insurgency!

Ok, and thanks a lot for the warm welcome!

quote:

hey if the Insurgents want to include us in all their communications who are we to complain?

Well, perhaps we could get our own private mesage board on a different site or find a way to get this board password protected, hmm?

quote:

Originally posted by Gretz13:

Ok, and thanks a lot for the warm welcome!

Well, perhaps we could get our own private mesage board on a different site or find a way to get this board password protected, hmm?

I've responded to this in the thread in the main fleet forum. We already have a board for that. BUT, it may be easier just to put a password protection scheme on this one once it becomes necessary. For now, though, occassional bantor is alright.

I'll just continue to threaten those who go too far out of line with the old airlock-heave (aka, the BAN ).

At this time, I'm pleased to announce to Admirals Rattler and Akira that Bishamon Fleet is all present and/or accounted for.

I'd also like to report that Commander Phelix Charyb aka Mrxknown aka John McMahon is no longer in Bishamon Fleet and the Insurgency database.

[ 12-01-2001: Message edited by: ShoHashi ]