December Bishamon Fleet Recall

ShoHashi

Ok guys..it's time for December's Bishamon Fleet Rollcall to keep everyone in the fleet current. Please check-in, and as usual, I'll be keeping the check-in status updated below. Also, be advised that if you don't respond by the end of the month, you will be deleted from the Fleet database. I need people that I can count on to be here when I need them.

There should be no reason that you cannot check in as I am also going the extra mile and sending all Fleet personnel an email requesting you to reply in this thread.

Rear Admiral ShoHashi - Present

Commodore Picaso -

Commodore Stickman - Present

Captain Hasenau - Present

Commander Yazin Re - Present

Commander Gretsinger - Present

[ 12-17-2001: Message edited by: ShoHashi ]

Gotcha, Stickman. BTW, just giving some friendly advice, if you need help in fixing your System Profile Info sig, go here.

Also, can you please update your email address in the Fleet Database? It seems that when I sent the email notification to respond in the forum that my email bounced back.

[ 12-12-2001: Message edited by: ShoHashi ]

Gotcha, Commander Yazin Re'trat! I also received and email reply from Captain Hasenau. He is currently unable to access the forums until he gets his copy of BCM. I will continue to hold him on the books as long as he replies to my Recall emails.