Where is Andergum?

ShoHashi

I'm here... just in lurk mode.

I've just been too busy lately with the holidays and work and those endless home improvement projects....

Anyway, I'm still here, just not as active as I would like to be.

Patiently waiting for MP just like everyone else

[ 01-09-2002: Message edited by: Andergum ]

Hey Shohashi...

Do you have me on your ICQ ignore list??

I sent you a couple of messages last night and got no response.

BTW I'm back to using my original UIN (#215323).

It had been stolen for a bit but I was able to get it back.

I've also started using Trillian for all my messaging programs. Trillian rocks!! I've got all my contacts from AOL IM, Yahoo, MS messenger etc.. all on one list.

Give me a holler next time you see me online. I want to make sure that Trillian is working properly.

Thanks.

quote:

Do you have me on your ICQ ignore list??

I don't think so, Andergum. I'll check and try to add you back. I was also unsure of which number you were using since your last one had gotten stolen. But, now that you have gotten it back, I'll add you back in.

In the past week or so, I've gotten messages from people that wanted me to add them, but I didn't recognize the names, so I deleted them. Perhaps you were one of them. It seems that ICQ2001b sends a generic message to people that you want to add. You sorta have to edit the message with your name, otherwise the receiver won't know who you are.

Anyways, I tried Trillian once, when Gallion told me about it. I'm going to reinstall it.