Requesting admission

goaliejerry

Dears sirs,

I humbly inquire as to the process or protocals that must be followed for one to gain recognition as a member of the Insurgent cause. I currently command the ICV-Melissa X and have always been loyal to the insurgency. Being quite involved in this simulation, I figure it would good to join forces with the cause I believe in, and bring my skills into the fray to contribute to the domination of the Insurgency, once multiplayer is up and running. Any info with regards to all this would be helpful. Thank you.

I think the phrase "domination of the Insurgency" might be wrong here, unless I'm taking it out of context. Would you possibly mean the "Superiority of the Insurgency?" There are those out there who would like to "Dominate" the Insurgency but, to those I most issue the challenge of "If you Talk the Talk, can you also Walk the Walk?"

Are you on the roster as a potential Insurgent? If not, go there NOW and make your entries. Sho, If no one shows up to claim him within 24 hours, take him in as one of YOURS!

I intended to use the word domination as in the following context, "we will dominate those who oppose us, we will be dominant." As I re-read it, it does sound funny. Where is this recuitment roster you speak of? I have yet to find it, but as soon as I do I will put my name down.

quote:

Are you on the roster as a potential Insurgent? If not, go there NOW and make your entries. Sho, If no one shows up to claim him within 24 hours, take him in as one of YOURS!

Hmmm, I just thought of something. That may present a problem, Rattler. We don't have a Fleet database at the moment.

However, if no one minds, I'll still take him in unofficially until its official.

quote:

Sho, You take Cmdr. Todd J. Skowronski

I'm on it, Rattler!

Ok, first things first. Welcome to the Insurgency and Bishamon Fleet, Cmdr. Skowronski.

Now, lets get your sig fixed up right. Take a look at mine for example. Your sig should be as follows:

Line 1: Cmdr Skowronski (or Cmdr Todd J. Skowronski, whichever you prefer)

Line 2: ICV Melissa X, New Frontier (Rinaal)

Line 3: Bishamon Fleet

Line 4: ICQ# (If any)

Line 5: "You can only love or hate something you truly understand."

Also, I hold monthly rollcalls to try to keep the Fleet active both here and on the BC Commanders Community.

Lastly, go here when you have the time and read up on the Insurency and Bishamon Fleet. Admiral Andergum keeps an excellent page on subjects such as rank structure, bases, etc. Know them.

I would also like you to PM me your email address.

Try to keep active. Activity can help you to be promoted, etc. That is one of the main things I will look for on promotions in the Fleet. I want to have someone I can count on for command positions.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. If I don't know the answer, I'll refer you to someone who does. Again, welcome aboard Cmdr. Skowronski!

[ 03-14-2002, 18:05: Message edited by: ShoHashi ]

• 5 weeks later...

Sure we are. But there's more than two. .

Thank you for your interest. Take a moment to look at the links Shohashi pointed the other guys too. If you haven't done so already that is. There are links in my sig as well.

Welcome.

We all make mistakes... i had been under the impression that only Bishamon and Balor fleets were active... ty for setting it straight...

Also, what must i do to get admitted to the insurgency?

BTW, my ship is the ICV-Pandora

[ 04-14-2002, 01:47: Message edited by: Kartoffel ]

quote:

Also, what must i do to get admitted to the insurgency?

Hiya, Commander Kartoffel!

I'd be happy to have you in Bishamon Fleet. Please follow the instructions in my message to Commander Skowronski 5 messages above in this thread. Also, as Epsilon 5 has stated, please change your Galcom avatar to something...ahem...more presentable!

quote:

i had been under the impression that only Bishamon and Balor fleets were active...

Sounds like a wake up call. Aramike, Gallion, Andergum, maybe there should be Spectre and Eversor roll calls commencing soon, especially Spectre (I can't remember the last time we had one).

I am also interested in joining the struggle. I like to think that I have a lot to offer but not much experiance to speak of. However if you can look past this shortcoming I am confident you will pleased with the end result. Bottom line is I can shoot and salute. Would like a posting with Balor fleet to assist in logistical operations but understand that needs of the Insurgency take priority.

I think Sho got the last two guys so I would be more than happy to welcome you to my fleet specifically and the Insurgency in general. Barring any objections of course.

Welcome!

How good are you at flying Canlons? Practice.

Let's see. We need to get you all spiffed up in a new sig. Commander name, ship name etc. See my sig for an example.

Click my name for my character's home page. Click the fleet name for the fleet page. You don't have to go that far though.

Also check the Battlecruiser Commanders Communtiy and say hello over there.

Any questions just mail me.

quote:

I think Sho got the last two guys so I would be more than happy to welcome you to my fleet specifically and the Insurgency in general. Barring any objections of course.

Was gonna suggest that to you, Charles! But you beat me to it!