March Bishamon Fleet Recall

ShoHashi

This is March's Bishamon Fleet Recall and I need everyone to check in before the end of the month. People that don't show up by the end of the month will be dropped from the fleet. People who didn't check in during February's Recall..well, this one is on me...for the LAST time. MP is coming on the horizon and I need people I can count on. You don't check in this month, you're dropped. Also, I'm planning on doing a lot of reassignments in the Fleet based upon Fleet member participation in the near future.

Rear Admiral ShoHashi - Present

Commodore Picaso - MIA

Commodore Stickman - MIA

Captain Hasenau - Present

Commander Yazin Re - Present

Commander Gretsinger - MIA

Commander Hellbinder - MIA

Commander Skowronski - Present

[ 03-23-2002, 17:34: Message edited by: ShoHashi ]

quote:

Just stopping by again, on my way to Gam country. Seems like you have a pretty empty beer can out here on the fringe, Sho

Yes..it is a bit. I think that once multiplayer starts, it'll get better.

quote:

I give you props for being active, though!

I appreciate that, Akira. You guys gave me the the Fleet and I attend on trying to keep it active...even if it is just me!

quote:

I think that once multiplayer starts, it'll get better.

You know it will.

quote:

I attend on trying to keep it active...even if it is just me!

Just don't start talking to yourself. People look at ya funny.

Whoops, didn't even see this thread earlier. I am still around tho, perhaps I should stop lurking and start playing a more active role in the forum *g*. Now then...Back to the mines!

quote:

Just don't start talking to yourself. People look at ya funny.

Yeah, Charles, I don't want to do that or they'll have me commanding the Alzenheimer Fleet!

quote:

Whoops, didn't even see this thread earlier. I am still around tho, perhaps I should stop lurking and start playing a more active role in the forum *g*.

Gotcha Commander Yazin Re'trat!