June Bishamon Fleet Recall

ShoHashi

This is June's Bishamon Fleet Recall and I need everyone to check in before the end of the month. People that don't show up by the end of the month will be listed as MIA and carried in that status until the next month at which time they will be dropped from the fleet.

Rear Admiral ShoHashi - Present

Commodore Hasenau - Present

Captain Yazin Re - Present

Commander Skowronski - Present

Personnel On Other Assignments:

Commander Kartoffel - Leave

The following personnel are listed as MIA and will be dropped from the Fleet at the end of this month unless heard from beforehand:

None

Here's a couple of items of interest that I'd like to relay at this moment:

1. Effective immediately, Captain Hasenau is now promoted to the rank of Commodore and I'm also adding the extra responsiblity of being my XO for Bishamon Fleet. Please change your sig accordingly, Commodore Hasenau. Congratulations!

2. Effective immediately, Commander Yazin Re is now promoted to the rank of Captain. Please change your sig accordingly, Captain Yazin Re. Congratulations!

These two promotions reiterate the fact that if you keep active in the fleet and fulfill your responsibilities, you will be noticed. I cannot promote everyone, however, someday there may be a slot available to promote you into. Keep that in mind. So again, please keep active in the Fleet and especially continue to check in. Multiplay is not that far off and I need people that I can count on for the good of the Insurgency.

[ 06-23-2002, 09:57 AM: Message edited by: ShoHashi ]

quote:

LOL! Imagine then how much he will post when we won't be on leave / away anymore

True!

quote:

I told you. I went on 'leave' because my internet is rather unreliable here, not to mention slow (28.8), so i could lose it...

Hmmm..I must have missed that part. Fair enough!

Still alive and kicking!(and kicking with some new insignia no less!)Thank you for the promotion, though I must admit that I'm rather surprised at getting it! Anyway, I hope everyone is having a great summer, and I'm looking forward to serving with all of you in multiplayer.

• 2 weeks later...

******INCOMING TRANSMISSION / ICV MELISSA X****** LOCATION : UNKNOWN

Cmdr. Skowronski alive and kicking! My crew is recieving some intense and vigorous training at an undisclosed location in preparation for our impending deployment. Preliminary results look promising and the crew grows hungrier for battle each day! Weapons systems and crews combat proficency better than anticipated and spirits are high. We will be out on manuvers through July 01, 2002, at which point we shall return to port and evaluate our status. Full combat readyness expected at that time. Until then......

*********END TRANSMISSION************