Does Spectre fleet still exsist?

Lysander

quote:

From the looks of things, Spectre fleet practically doesn't exsist anymore... maybe we should have a roll call or something?

Yes, Spectre Fleet does in fact still exist. Evan, take the initiative for your fleet and hold a rollcall. That's what we like to see with our junior officers...in that if the leadership is incapacitated, it's junior officers will take over.

quote:

Guess ISS aren't the only ones who are being lazy...

Don't count the Insurgency out or lazy, Jerold. Remember, even if the other fleets are temporarily out of contact, you still have Bishamon Fleet to contend with.

[ 11-03-2002, 05:15 PM: Message edited by: ShoHashi ]

quote:

quote:

Guess ISS aren't the only ones who are being lazy...

Don't count the Insurgency out or lazy, Jerold. Remember, even if the other fleets are temporarily out of contact, you still have Bishamon Fleet to contend with.[/QB]

A well placed comment here, a little deception there... and your enemy can be completely blinded to your true intentions... Challenge your preconceptions, before they challenge you Shohashi...

Don't take anything at face value, especially my Intelligence Command... mwuah hah hah hah, this will be fun.

[ 11-04-2002, 04:44 AM: Message edited by: Jerold Keenan ]

quote:

A well placed comment here, a little deception there... and your enemy can be completely blinded to your true intentions... Challenge your preconceptions, before they challenge you Shohashi...

quote:

Well it looks to me that the whole Insurgency is pretty much heating up their engines and only waiting for one thing to happen ...

I reckon when it does, hells gonna break loose

And the ORION Fleet will be there to shove you back down your hole. Nice to see your girls rubbing the sleep out of your eyes.