February Balor Fleet Roll Call

Charles Lindsey

The worst of it is that the CPU change that I was doing didn't work.

I was changing a PII 350Mhz with heatsink and noisy fan for a PII 350 with large heatsink and no fan on my web and database server, the fan failed alarm goes off all the time as soon as W2k get to the logon even though its disabled in bios??

(I know the database has been down since November and the web queries from my web pages don't work I will fix it sometime.)

Had the cdrom on the desk face up so it wouldn't get scratched but the corner of the PC hit and damaged it.

Going through cold turkey now can hardly type.

I'm here, been busy working my ass off for a competition I'm going to tomorrow. Wish me luck, its a theatre competition and we're performing "Graceland & Asleep on the Wind". Perhaps I can get an hour of BC in if I finish packing.

Cmdr Chavik assemble the insurgent forces, we have a mission of urgency.

We must infiltrate the Supreme Commander of Galcom's headquarters secret research and development headquarters, and aquire the plans for BCO and BCG ourselves. These two highly classified and abbreviated projects.

oh tell the doctor it's not that I've been avoiding my medical check up, ive been meaning to get around to it.

quote:

oh tell the doctor it's not that I've been avoiding my medical check up, ive been meaning to get around to it.

Sure thing Kirk.in.

quote:

aquire the plans for BCO and BCG ourselves

Why acquire them when they ain't ready? "It's ready when it's ready and right now it ain't ready" to paraphrase a quote.

• 3 weeks later...

quote:

Originally posted by Cmdr Chavik:

Roll Call

/rp-on

faint transmission incoming -----

Sygan staxxxxx xxxxx xctive

comm######### ##t op#########

#xince last att##k.

/rp-off

still floating out here, somewhere.