April Balor Fleet Roll Call

Charles Lindsey

I'm here. It'll be a while before I can get BCMG, much less pay the cash to play on the official server. I should be able to join the fray by late June. I can't wait Look out Galpukes, Weegee's comin' for you!

Cool. Thanks all. Cruis.In is due to check in and didn't Rampsite check in a while back? Have to see how many numbers we can get up.

This is fresh, new, exciting, and totally alien to me. We'll see what happens.

i am here. i was here on april first looking for the roll call room but i guess roll call was started a bit late, so ive been in the locker room suiting up.

i was going to start roll call myself...but then that new movie, captain cruis.In nukes galcom hq...came over the vid feed in the locker room.

(to quote a song) back to reality, oops there goes gravity?

quote:

i was going to start roll call myself...

You may certainly PM me if I lapse.

quote:

i was here on april first looking for the roll call room

That cut me to the quick. Ouch! I should definitely take more responsibility. Ya'll are the best guys checking in and checking back like this.

I do not consider this babysitting. I consider this showing responsibilty for those who wish to show their own responsibilty, interest, and enthusiasm for the game itself in general and our fleet in particular.

Thanks again guys.

nah you da best Charles...you acknowledge everyone...and ask for those who arent there yet...

if i aint here for a while, maybe look me up cause i might really be MIA.

right now im watching the story of the central park jogger on NBC.